Followers

Saturday, November 25, 2023

AND, CHRISTMAS # 25

 Hello everyone,

This is card # 25, and sort of wish I'd started later posting to be in December at least, but with all other things going on, and deadlines and orders and just being busy, I had to make an early start, but still have a few more up my sleeve and also orders that I'm allowed to share..I always ask even though they have no idea what a blog is, but do know Facebook...

So here is # 25..and had to be Santa, and I was so pleased to figure out the black funny shapes were is boots..ha ha ha..took awhile..


Anyway, new sprinkles, love them,  all Christmassy and pretty..


Excuse me, just passing through!!!


or I could sit and stay awhile, whatcha  doing, gluing again...


So after loosing some photos somewhere in my files,
probably in another folder, I reached this stage with my frames..
Bag all glued onto frame and filled with shaker goodies..



Santa die cut and put together along with those FEET!!..


and after a wobbly applied to his back was put in center stage..
BUT, he does look like he is floating, but only when laying down...


Stand him up and the shaker bits come down, now he standing on them..


Added some snowflakes..


A simple sentiment, and he wobbles perfectly..


DONE!!
Merry Christmas from Santa..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you Monday....having a day off tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sharing some wins and top 5's and 3's..














13 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous wobbling Santa with a great shaker part.
Congrats on so many wins!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

So adorable!❤️ Another Christmas card in the making, you must have heaps now to sell, love this one and the papers are super xx
Winner all round, congrats xx

Janette said...

I do love a wobble on most stuff Chrissy, Santa is fabulous, kids will love him, such a lovely card.
Gosh your so busy, like Hallmark, haha.
Take it easy tomorrow, enjoy. xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card, so cute with the fun wobbly Santa. Congrats on all your wins Chrissy!
PS - you missed one, check out the Crafty Catz blog.
xx

*Vicki* said...

This is so adorable and gave me such a huge smile this morning! I love the googly eyes on Santa and his wobbler action! The shaker bits and frame are just as festive! Love it! Congrats on all your well-deserved wins my friend!

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your Wins and Top Spots.Beautiful shaker card and love the die-cut Santa and pics pf Holly.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card. I often wobble, too! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, festive, fun card Chrissy love that Santa and that it's a shaker card and congratulations on your top picks so well deserved
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

and this is super cute and gorgeous Chrissy and congrats with all your wins

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

How fun is that, great idea to put him on a wobbler. You know I bought them years ago and don't think I have ever used one. Your new sprinkles are so cute!

pinky said...

Those sprinkles are adorable Chrissy and your bobbling Santa seems to like them too. I'll bet Holly now has a little stash of them somewhere lol.

Sarah said...

He is brilliant Chrissy and I love those shaker bits. It's always lovely to see Miss Holly helping out!! xx

Brenda said...

Really, really cute, Chrissy! My daughter just brought me back some cutie Christmas bits for shakers from her trip to the mainland trip that I canʻt wait to use!