Followers

Monday, November 6, 2023

ONE MORE SIMPLE AND QUICK..

 Hello everyone,

I like to join in with Tag Tuesday when I can and even though I'm just scrapping in, this tag was all completed in 20 minutes, and mainly because  I had the background done from ages ago, I had leftovers in my tray which I stumbled across and only had to make a moon..


This is my tray of all sorts [ one of several, trust me, I don't just have one ] and the pumpkin with added web was in there along with the crow, oh and a branch, not the usual branch I use for Halloween, but it was black so that was a bonus,.


So very quickly they went on...


made the moon with a circle die, added oxide inks one or two, splattered with water
and a brown dye ink, glued on the branch...done.


Die cut H A Y already and the pee's!!
and use my Dymo and printed out Halloween..


and there she is, done in 20 mins..
and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it, I didn't just throw it together with no thought,
I was just lucky I had it all ready to go basically..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
 I'll see you later today [ my tonight, same time]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   [Halloween]

Critter Crazy  must feature a critter

Two Old Bats Halloween challenge   Anything Halloween


16 comments:

WendyK said...

Lovely tag Chrissy, love the moon. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

Janette said...

Its gorgeous, 20mins...wow, it has loads of atmosphere as well. xx

Chris said...

It's a 20 minute wonder Chrissy- I love it!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and selection of dies-love the moon.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag, love it! Thanks for making a lovely tag for Wendy's challenge at Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great tag Chrissy

gr karin

Darlene said...

WOW ... all those details ... what a FABULOUS design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Brenda said...

Donʻt you love it when you can use stuff from your bits tray like that? And what a gorgeous tag you have created.

Conniecrafter said...

that is so cool, and so nice that you had some things done already to help it go quicker!

Pia S said...

You have a great eye for putting different elements together and to create a scene that looks nothing like randomness. This Halloween scene is awesome!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! This is just so impressive.
Faith x

Vickie Y said...

Fun and spooky! Thank you for sharing with us at Two OLd Bats Halloween Challenge.

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice
Mine is HERE

Much🖤love

pinky said...

Wow you are amazing Chrissy, this is brilliant and definitely spooky. Blackbirds, ravens, crows, they all spook me out in October and I have heard them call my name!!! Trishaaaaaa!!

pinky said...

Opps!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday this fortnight.
Pinky

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm back with my DT hat on and still think this is a very impressive piece of work. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT