Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2024

SENTIMENTAL YOU...DT

 Hello everyone,

Another week has flown by and it is time for another weekly challenge over at..

LITTLE RED WAGON   and our fabulous JanR is hostess this week and her theme is..

"Sentimental YOU..Sentiment as main focus or large sentiment..easy peasy...right?


These papers, I mean, just look at those florals and the colours..


My cards are big and these fit on an A2 size card..BUT..
I will make it work to fit mine....


I had some card stock in this unusual pinky coral colour, just perfect for these papers..
but needed a background paper too, so a good old Mintay woodgrain pad came out to play..


Cut my panels and papers so they were all sorted, found flowers
and a large thank you sentiment die, it is new.


changes the flowers a bit...


inside panel going in..  


and I finally remembered to add the ribbon before I glued..


Tied a pretty bow and on went the flowers and sorting out which pearls to add.....


look at that bow, I never tie a bow up the right way, the tails always go up..


All done, I went with hearts,little clear hearts scattered around..

So do come and join us HERE  


Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Ally's Angels   [ anything goes]




20 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card,flowers and papers Chrissy-love it all!
Carol x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous flower arrangement and a neat bow. Beautiful DP.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

So pretty- what a lovely way to say 'thank you'.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous, you really make wonderful cards, love them! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Those florals are stunning on this card! I love the popped-out sentiment against the flower papers too! The ribbon is a lovely touch! Beautifully done!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card you have made Chrissy......gr karin

Paperesse said...

Gorgeous thank you, Chrissy!

chrissy xx said...

JUst FABulous Chrissy.
I LOve your design and colours.
Chrissyxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful creation Chrissy I love the colours and sentiment and those flowers are awesome
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a gorgeous card Chrissy Michelle x

Conniecrafter said...

I had to laugh because my bows always go every which way too, maybe that is why I don't use them much, I have a bow maker, guess I should use it :) Those papers are gorgeous, your flowers match so perfectly and love the wood grain behind!

aussie aNNie said...

Creativity and beauty all in one show.. Great design ♥

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Chrissy xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chrissy, love those pretty papers and flowers.. I am hoping to create and blog more this year 😊Wendy x

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Loving all those pretty flowers!

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Chrissie with all these pretty flowers.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

That is one very pretty card Chrissy. I laughed as you said about remembering to add ribbon before gluing which I do regularly lol. Stunning project!

Kate said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy! The roses look just perfect with your gorgeous paper!

Brenda said...

These papers are gorgeous and those little hearts are just the perfect finishing touch. Beautiful! (and of course, I would be honored to see your take on anything I might inspire).