Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2024

VINTAGE CONCERTINA..

 Hello everyone,

Back with a little cute vintage. concertina card?..folder..tags..not sure, but it is cute..


These were shop bought tags in my stash, small and never used..


and using bits of tape I stuck them together


and there they are..inked up too..


Found these packets of tickets in a storage box, 
no label so stopped and did that..and then used them..


They fitted on quite well, just a wee trim..


Them out came the vellum stickers, love these things, so fast to decorate..



and while sorting that out, 
I made ephemera clusters, that makes it even quicker..


Put those in place..


Mushrooms, I LOVE mushrooms, 
so added them as I found them too..


The sticker label clusters on the other side..


All folded up, the string holds all the parts together when it opens....and really tiny..


Open up on this side..


and opened up on this side..

Such a fun little project to keep the grey matter alive
when you are not sure what to do for the day..

So, there you go..
What a great day..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Creative Crease challenge   ( Anything goes with a fun fold)

Creative Fingers   ( Anything Goes)




16 comments:

Janette said...

Love it Chrissy, looks great and it really does keep the brain ticking over. xx

Sarah said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Chrissy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic project Chrissy firstly I love the vintage theme then all those wonderful little items that you are so good at using I must admit those mushrooms are actually beautiful to my eyes I love the vellum stickers and how you have bound the tags together real arty, I have a pack of labels very similar to this filed away somewhere (goodness knows where) but I have often looked at them and thought what can I do with them now I know so thanks for the inspiration which you have in abundance
hugs
lolo x

Margreet said...

You have enjoyed yourself with making this fab concertina card. Love all of it.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A lovely way to entertain yourself and use up those little tags &tickets Chrissy, love those fabulous mushrooms too.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great little project love all the ephemera and label clusters not forgetting the beautiful mushrooms.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

What a super cute and clever idea for the tags! I have SO many of them and keep thinking I'm going to make something with them...and here we are! You have a brilliant idea to use several at once! Love the mushroom snippets and Vintage style for your theme! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas my friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

that is fantastic Chrissy, beautiful vintage style..................gr karin

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I love this and such a clever design too! I'm also loving those mushrooms! have a good rest of your weekend - Michelle x

Valerie-Jael said...

I already enjoyed this beauty on FB! You have a fabulous talent, that's for sure. Happy Mother's Day, hugs, Valerie

Kampin' Karen said...

Clever, Chrissy. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCC.
Karen, DT

Sarah said...

Absolutely wonderful xx

Debbie Mageed said...

What a fun way to use those tags! I love how you mixed in the mushrooms and vintage labels but my favorite is the twine! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Rae said...

Chrissy, I LOVE your "Gray Matter" project. Lord knows I have lots of "treasures" to keep my brain humming along.

Thank you for the great project AND post. Your humor is infectious.

Rae in Reno
Creative Creases DT Member

Aimeslee Winans said...

Another brilliant creation, Chrissy and using up what you have: priceless. xoxo

Conniecrafter said...

That is such a cool idea and I just love how you used everything together, great finds and terrific layering of them all! Like the string idea to tie them all together!