Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

FEMININE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to a new week and new challenge over at Little Red Wagon  where our lovely Kate is hostess and her theme is.."Women - Feminine Creations " anything you want to do, any project at all.




I started in my scrap bin, like I do almost every time,
 as I always have a pile in a basket close by..



Pink spot tissue paper, a picture off the net..


and black and kraft wrapping paper I saved from my birthday,
my gifts were wrapped in it..


I had no idea where I was going with the design,
 just started panels and things, this was a birthday card for my friend Beryl..


This rose was on a sheet of paper and I fussy cut it out, not hard.
I added vintage lace down both sides of the pink tissue panel..


Music paper inside and a pocket,,


One of the envelopes I made ages ago and added her birthday wishes tag inside..


Glued those in place and added Bee stamps,
 enlarged on the computer to make sheets and cut into pockets..
( Beryl likes to be called Nana Bee and loves Bees )


The lady in place but is hidden by the flap above her
when card is closed..


added ribbons and postage stamps ( craft ones )


DONE..

a card that opens three times to get to the end..


So come on over and play HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges t enter...

Creative Fingers   ( anything goes )

The Paper Funday challenge  ( anything goes- option Fancy folds)

The Daisy Chain challenge   ( Birthday )







21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really gorgeous, you have so many great ideas! Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love the pckets and tags and beautiful front cover with the rose and lace.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

This beautiful card would also be perfect for our "One for the Girls"challenge at Pearly Sparkles too.
Carol x

Paperesse said...

Oh my...you NAILED the theme, Chrissy!!! This is a beautiful card. Whoever receives this will be floored for sure. Bravo!

Margreet said...

Beautiful vintage feminine creation Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful triple panel card here Chrissy! I love the pretty feminine images with your lace and Vintage shabby chic style! So fun to open and have all of those pockets with tags inside!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous vintage card love how you made this Chrissy......gr karin

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy this is sensational full of so much beauty the Roses, the lady, the lace and the bees it is full of amazing things to look at this has to be a keepsake for sure I still have the cards you sent me on show never put them away I would expect this to be kept so it can be looked at time and time again excellent creativity
hugs
lolo x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, everything on this is stunning. Love the gorgeous lace and rose and the shabby chic look xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous, lots of layers and really pretty images, love it Chrissy. xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeously deocrated with all that ephemera and a lovely interesting fold! XOX

Chris said...

Fabulously feminine Chrissy -and what a lovely treat for your friend to discover all the little flaps and hidden treasures, it's more like a gift than a card!
xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Just gorgeous, love the vintage look and the lace details, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure your friend love every element you added to her stunning card Chrissy. x

Sarah said...

That's almost a gift Chrissy, so pretty and so much to look at and touch xx

Donna Walls said...

Wow Chrissy, what a great project! I love all the textures and surprises to look at. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty with the lovely flower and like the way you layered the faux stamps, such a fun surprise when it is opened too with the pockets an all of the pretty ephemera! Love the lace and ribbon with it.

JanR said...

So fancy! Loving the vintage look of this!

Imke said...

Absolute feminine, Chrissie !! I like the vintage Look and all the details.

Imke ~My Crafty Place
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Kate said...

So very gorgeous - and I just love the wonderful and unique way the card opens too!

Brenda said...

Wonderful, Chrissy. What a very unique, special card. I love the way you work.