Followers

Thursday, June 13, 2024

WITH OR WITHOUT...DT

 Hello everyone,

Back with another DT post and this time it is for AS YOU LIKE IT   where Larissa is our hostess and the theme is..WITH OR WITHOUT WORDS...what's your favourite..

I personally love sentiments and words now, I used to forget them and then had no room for them, but I'm onto it now.. 


and another male project with lots of die cutting and 


fabulous pictures off the net..


I cut loads of spanners with the tyres..


also building tools..




I found a free building plan on the net, resized and printed it out..



and started to build my card..


added the tools//


and tiny screws here and there


I used the hand held punch, punched these tiny silver dots out and using a black marker drew a line down the center and I had screws..


Our fabulous sponsor with a $10 prize to spend in store..


So show us your style an come join us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Classic Design   ( anything goes - option - masculine)

Crafts Galore   ( anything goes)

Love to Craft   ( anything goes)








14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Chrissy and also your amazing goods you add, you must have a shop full of die s x x

Sarah said...

A fab ard Chrissy, so much to look at xx

Lynne said...

A wonderful masculine card Chrissy and brilliant way of making those screwtops! x

Janette said...

This is brilliant Chrissy, love the theme and the images, including the fabulous plans, well, just brilliant. xx

Chris said...

Another fabulous masculine card Chrissy, love the way you combine your images and elements, the building plan makes a brilliant background for the construction theme.
xx

Margreet said...

Great masculine card and I love all details.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful set of Father's Day cards here! I love the blueprint looking background along with all of those die cut tools! How fun to print out the photos to work with your design! I agree about the sentiments being used...I don't think I could make a card without using one! At least very rarely anyway! HUGS

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous, as always! Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Fathers Day card Chrissy,love all the images and brilliant die-cut tools.
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant creation for Father's Day Chrissy the detail is as amazing as ever, I love your building site plan and all the little tools perfect for a male a superb card
hugs
lolo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticccccc and great Chrissy........gr karin

Aimeslee Winans said...

Just the absolutely perfect card for a Bob the Builder type for sure!
XOX

Conniecrafter said...

You are so great at putting things together, great idea with the building plans and I love your idea for the screws!

Elaine Stark said...

An amazing card, so many elements to it. Elaine