Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2024

WOBBLING TURTLE..

 Hello everyone,

My weekend has come to an end, it is Sunday evening and really quite chilly..

I'm sharing today a card I made for a client, whose Grandson loves turtles..right up my street..and wanted a card and box..


I started by inking up my die cut turtle..


Until he was nice and blotchy like he has been under the sea forever..


Die cut my seaweeds and plant foliage..


these cute little ovals go right on the top of the coral..
and thank goodness they give them all instead of doing one at a time..


This fabulous paper is my background, sort of looks under the sea..


The inside of the card, just white with golden sand..


The box and card had same elements just different colours..


there's out Turtle and tiny little fish friends swimming along side..


and all the plant life and very sparkly shiny shells on the bottom..


the card and box together..



Then decided to decorate inside the card..


Added the personal details and we were done!!..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I wish I had a photo of the turtle wobbling but it on my phone and I have no idea how to get it to my PC..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter,,,

Crafty Catz  ( anything goes - option Embellishments)

Cut it Up  ( Critters real or fantasy)

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday   ( Anything goes)




And a happy result for me..

          












13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super beautiful and looking great Chrissy and congrats with your topper...........gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card + box and I think it's a great addition that the turtle can wobble.
Congrats on your win.
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

That's brilliant Chrissy. I love the little crab on the inside too xx

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, FABULOUS, what a great card for a boy who love turtles, so cute and I love the sand, is it sand paper, just wondering.

I have to take all my pics on my phone and then email them to myself, its a faff, but its how I do it, my granddaughter says there is a much easier way, but honestly, my brain won't take much more of this techno stuff, its all I can do to remember what day it is sometimes, hahaha. Enjoy your evening, I am hoping the sun is coming out to play this afternoon, fingers are crossed. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm sure the lad will love his card, and with movement, who could want more? I love it and your lovely turtle and sea plants, a beautiful sea too. x

Chris said...

Your wobbly turtle looks right at home in this fantastic undersea world, amazing scene Chrissy, your die cuts look so realistic.
xx

pinky said...

So creative inside and out Chrissy and well done on your win!!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card and box.love all the fabulous dies and p.paper.Congrats on your win too.I take all my pics on my phone then tranfer to computer,the connection on the end of your phone charger should fit into the front of your computer,then just follow the directions.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a gorgeous gift, love all those elements and I too hate it when ya haveta cut one at a time! Hope this boy appreciates all the details but his mom will. He'll like the wobbly! I do what Carol does, I keep a usb cord hanging out the front of my desktop and just connect it to my phone to transfer photos and I don't have a ton on my phone and Caronite backs up my puter. I only keep brag photos (daughter and husband) on my iphone. I'd almost kill for a chilly day right now, plus a hurricane may be here next week, ugh! Texas summers! xoxo

chrissy xx said...

Yikes lol...A card and box!
Just FABulous Chrissy. You've made GORgeous scenes on both.
Would be LOved at any age.
Chrissyxx

coldwaters2 said...

I agree Chrissy this was right up your alley and it is spectacular a wonderful underwater scene that looks so life like the fact that you have done some decor on the inside and a box is just icing on the cake I love every single bit of it
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh he is going to love this and I do like the detail on the turtle, the background sure looks under water, neat way to finish the inside too!

*Vicki* said...

This was a perfect card for you to make for him Chrissy! I bet he loves it!! Wonderful water background and the color details you've gotten on the turtle are perfect with lots of texture too! And now how cool is it that he can wobble too!?! Really fun card!