Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2024

CATS OR DOGS..DT

 Hello everyone,

No posts then two on nearly one day..go figure..

This time I'm here with my DT post for As You Like It  ans Sarah is our hostess with the theme..

CATS OR DOGS..well, I love any animal except cockroaches, not fond of them because they are quick and scare me.. but of course my favourite has to be..CATS..


and a very simple, no process photos,  card..and a shaker..
and slimline, haven't made one of those forever ago..



Cute die cut cats peaking around corners..love that..
and all the shakers bits have gone down the bottom, 



A close up of the shaker bit, they remind me of those candy hearts
 that had messages of love on them, you had to lick them
 and the words would show up better....



and this baby shakes..


My beautiful girl as my screen saver..




So come on over join us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx









14 comments:

Lynne said...

A super fun shaker card Chrissy with those cute little kitties peeping out x

Janette said...

I love this cute card Chrissy, made me smile the way you positioned the cats, haha.
I love your screen saver, she is such a cutie.
I for one am happy to see you post, I was wondering where you were... hahaha

Elaine Stark said...

I love how the cats peek out of the corners, so cute. A fab card. Elaine

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous, with white cats that remind me of your darling companion, Honey. Such a sweetie! Hugs!

Margreet said...

Your slimline card is gorgeous with the shaker part and those three lovely peeking cats.
Your screensaver is stunning. That look of Holly is so intens!
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy I am a bit behind on commenting it's a bit hit and miss at the moment but I am so glad that I have visited you today I absolutely love your shaker card what a fantastic design of the three apertures with the little kitties peeking out definitely a Chrissy touch this is wonderful and your screensaver is amazing what beautiful eyes
hugs
lollo x

Chris said...

fabulous shaker card Chrissy, love those cute cats, obviously inspired by your beautiful Holly.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute and cheerful card Chrissy, beautiful..............gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Your mini slim kitty shaker makes me smile! I love how they're peeking in each window and I also love seeing Holly peeking out through the window on your computer! HUGS

Conniecrafter said...

I am with you, I loved the two dogs we had but my cats have always been my favorites. I love how these little guys are peeking out from the squares, so fun that you made it a shaker too!

Sarah said...

LOVE this tall shaker chrissy and the super cute die cut kitties. Love Hearts were the sherbety sweeties!! XX

pinky said...

Well of course it had to be cats and of course it had to shake!! Perfect card Chrissy and I love your screen saver!!

Brenda said...

I know what your fave would be before I ever got here and I love that cute little shaker. I bet Holly helped you make it, right?

Paperesse said...

Hihihihihi...I see the inspiration here; how cute!!! Wonderful card!