Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

CHALLENGE # 763..DT

 Hello everyone,

I'm hostess over at LITTLE RED WAGON  this week and my theme is..

Light up the sky - make a night sky..


I had several colours lined up and a big blending brush..


and started with a light blue..


Then a light purple..


dark purple and black..


Then spritzed with water..


added a branch...


fussy cut and added my owl..


then splattered white stars everywhere...

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you over at the challenge HERE


Now for the reason I'm rushing, because I was, 
I typed so fast and didn't really make a mistake..

My internet only on my PC keeps disconnecting..
I have a new PC a big pretty white one, just have to wait until my PC man, Carl, can set me up..

So, keep smiling, if I disappear you will know why..

Luv CHRISSYxx




11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful and wonderful creation Chrissy. Love that owl too. x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous night sky Chrissy. Love your owl. Good luck with the internet.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Your night sky is so effective Chrissy- wonderful atmosphere!
xx

Janette said...

WOWSER Mrs thats a beautiful night sky, the colours are so right, I may have thrown the towel in with this one but you made it so beautiful and the big old Owl is so gorgeous.
Don't go missing I need your posts as often as possible please..hahaha...xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous night sky and stars!!! Love the Owl on the branch-perfect.Hope you get your new computer up and running soon.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

You've made a FABulous scene Chrissy.
Such GORgeous colours too.
Chrissyxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice sky, Chrissy! I just colored mine with Promarkers but I didn't use any black card, heehee. XOX

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Chrissy.......gr karin

Paperesse said...

Gorgeous night sky card, Chrissy. I hope you get your new PC set up soon.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow you did an Awesome job on that background for sure, LOVE it! Like the stars you added and that owl is so cool sitting on the branch!
Hope you get everything working smoothly!

JanR said...

Fantastic night sky, Chrissy! Loving the purple and the gold!