Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

VINTAGE BABY GIRL..

 Hello everyone,

A real quick post today, I'm die cutting for Christmas, candles, branches, bows, 25's..then cut one in reverse and panicked because it was 52..duh!!..guess I was tired, well, I hope I was tired..

Onto todays card..


I thanked this lady for her order as it was one right down my street..

My panels for outside and inside..


Added lace and gingham strip..

She wants me to do her Christmas cards too, how exciting, going vintage..


Vintage pram matted onto kraft card stock..


Stupid daylight changed just after I added these gorgeous flowers off a real wedding dress....



A pink vintage bow off a bra or petticoat, something like that..
and a very thin die cut " Baby "..
the leaves I cut from the bigger flowers and added them here and there..


Some nice layers but nothing too bulky..


see, pretty flat..


and done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx




No comments: