Hello everyone,
I've done the grandson bit and was quite tired after he left, he is so easy to watch as he is old enough,BUT, it still makes you tired and good to put your house back how you like it..
Onto todays project..I made another folio....from envelopes.
These are the papers I pick out to use up A5
Two black envelopes with flaps facing toward each other..
Connect with a trimmed piece of the pattern paper..
Then add two more, one on each side the flaps glued to bottom of envelope..
and line the insides..
When outer envelopes clos decorate the glued bit..
covered the front
gave it a notebook
then decorated it with Mintay Ephemera
Made my own screw..die cut a small circle in grey
and made a black line down the middle..
and sewed in the signature
and glued some book pages inside the cover
A belly band was added to the front of the folio
and a perfect place to slide the journal in..
All opened up and time to decorate inside..
with loads of stickers and stamps and used quite a bit ephemera
that I had made in the past like pouches with tags inside..
and done..
Thank you so much for stopping by
I'll be back with a DT project tomorrow..
Luv CHRISSYxx















.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment