Hello everyone,
I made this folio for something to do as my mojo didn't really want to play, BUT, then a lady came when I was half way through with quite a few orders which was brilliant..and a photo scrapbooklet to make with some found photos, from someone else, so I'm onto it again..
a office file folder trimmed and fold..
that will work..
using up more papers from my stash..
both sides..
envelope with tie, that will come in handy..
long pockets inked and stickered..
envelope in place
and inking up left over circles again, they are fun to use up..
and make pockets or areas to slip something in there..
and a belly band on the back..
Then came the butterflies cut from patterned papers..
some black panels ( I think ) oh, yes, then I added a white panel
that is coming up in a minute..
I made a notebook to slip in..
and these fabulous numbers and address freebies from Lulu Crafts off Facebook..
and here we go...
using past ephemera
little note book inside envelope
The End..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'm off to do some more of the photobook Art Deco themed..
See you Wednesday..
Luv CHRISSYxx


























No comments:
Post a Comment