Followers

Friday, August 7, 2026

STILL USING SCRAPS AND BUTTERFLIES..

 Hello everyone, 

It is Friday here while I'm writing this morning, Holly and I had a huge sleep in and I was so surprised that I didn't here anything and so surprised holly didn't bite my face to go out, too cold and frosty I reckon and the undesirables were not home so no noisy screaming kids to deal with..lol..grumpy old lady.

So I'm back to share yet another folio and I used up lots of scrap on this one and had a wonderful time making it.

There are 26 photos, and I know because I numbered them when editing so I would not loose my way.


for my pages I have fallen in love with this stuff..
off white,  very large in size, thick, strong and cheap from KMart



all fold and glue together..with the hinges technique..


Tim coming out to play..


and my giant wall display butterflies..


throwing in some Kaiser kraft 12x12, love these..( scraps )


pages all covered


Leftover circles turned into pockets


see..


a photo mat frame that I over inked!!!



I used lace too and the photos are form the internet 
or Temu I cant remember.


Negative frame, I'll save that..


Negative numbers, but crooked, so will try better..


Tray full of stuff all ready to go...
I also used heaps of ephemeras I have made through the months.







my top hat die with sun glasses as I couldn't find my goggles die..


there's my negative and I kept it straight..






The end..

That used up a lot of scraps and a few new sheets for bigger stuff,,

thank you so much for stopping by..


she finely found the winter sun..

luv CHRISSYxx








No comments: