Followers

Friday, September 4, 2026

THANKS

 Hello everyone,

I have a couple of thank you /thanks cards to share using cardstock, papers and dies..


I LOVE Honey Bee Stamps Die sets and the perfect 
guide sheet inside that even I can follow..


and they end up ( not straight because of me ) . but just beautiful..
I also added some ink in the eye of the flower and around the edges


and I used up all theses smaller papers from Paper Rose


layered stripes and stripes


and one flower just sat there like it was made for it!


added a simple die cut thanks



changed up the colours a bit...


and used up scraps..



and made three...


So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Just us Girls  ( Die cut week  - thanks )

Beautiful Blossoms  ( Anything goes optional mood board )

Classic Design ( Use die cuts )






No comments: