Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

SHABBY CHIC PAPER CLIPS

 Hello everyone,

Back again with the other Shabby Chic project and this time I made hidden papers clips using up more papers of mannequins and all sorts of other bits..


these are my clips on white card stock scraps


and the first papers to glue over the top


Then the ripped or torn papers all pretty and pink


but before that, I clipped a tiny hole in the top of the first layer,
 so the clip peeked out the top..I can hang a charm on that..



then...die cutting, loads and loads of roses die cut and glued from Altenew
and they don't always match up very well but they are very forgiving..


They were then put in place..


and added lace 


Pearls


and butterflies and done..
just some chiffon ribbon it the tab top and they finished 
and ready for  a journal or front of a card..

So there you go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx



No comments: