Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn colours

Hello Everyone,

Another night over, with animals that want to take over my life, who think I'm going to spoil them with treats, who think they can come inside at night time,they even think I'm going to walk them both at the same time........Ah! well.. anything for peace....at least when its bed time both dogs are so good...to male dogs sharing a bone...amazing to watch....and the phsycotic cat...well for his age [18] he acts like a 3 year old...so funny in the washing basket. Beautiful eyes full of life...but I suppose when you are on special biscuits costing $30 a bag, you should be feeling good...

Made a card for 2 challenges to share with you today...



There's Tilda in all her Autumnal splendour...



A close up of image[ gave up trying to put the writing in the middle]



An open view...

Coloured with Faber Castell pencils, pumpkins were a freebie download from Diane  flowers from stash, and a few Autumn leaves.The papers were a download, from a halloween site....

Challenges I'm going to enter sre:

Scrapbook Sisters   Autumn colours

Just Magnolia   Fall or school..[I chose Fall]

Well, another working day has kicked in, I'm on daylight saving and my brain time is like scrambled egg...normally I'm just fried...lol..

Have a great day/evening and will see you tomorrow...Oh! and a big welcome to a new follower, thankyou so much for joining me.

Luv CHRISSYxx

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissy.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous Chrissy .. i just love the pumpkins and the wonderful die cut leaves
Lisa x

Chris said...

So beautiful Chrissy! I love your colouring and your got the autumnal theme so perfectly, the colours are gorgeous. Hugs, Chris x

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Chrissy, loving those flowers and leaves, a real splash of colour. I think I need some of those biscuits lol.

Mary J said...

Gorgeous Chrissy! Those leaves are brilliant and the flowers - WOW!!!

Cazza said...

Gorgeous colour combo Chrissy and gorgeous Tilda too! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Chrissy your colouring is superb, I love the pumpkins too so sweet x

Mina said...

oooohhhhh I so want a pair of glittery socks like hers...love the colours and the pumpkins are so lushly coloured...love it
Mina xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love the cards and colours, those pumpkins look good enough to eat. Alison xxx

coops said...

stunning card.your autumnal colours and pumpkins are fabulous and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Minckler said...

What the cuteness! I cannot wait for fall to officially be here. Your card just made me "hanker" for it more. LOL..I've never used that word in sentence before, but always wanted to. Hahaha. See what your cards do to me? Inspiration all around.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, this is one of my favorite Tilda's,
Kevin xx

Liz McGuire, said...

This has a proper Autumn feel, loving it. And your colouring is superb!

Liz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, this is one of my favorite Tilda's.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Really brilliant Fall creation with sweet Tilda hun!! Love the colors!! :) Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

A beautiful card Chrissy, I love the way she is coloured in the greens and oranges, standing amongst the pumpkins and love her glittery socks! Hugs, Teresa x

Unknown said...

This is lovely Chrissy, beautiful warm colours and flowers, I love it xxx

Cathy Lee said...

Tilda is adorable, Chrissy. I love your colors and your flowers are beautiful!

Hugz,
Cathy Lee