Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Night Night Teddy

Hello Everyone,

Tis' Friday...and that means a new release from  STAMP FAIRY 

Total cuteness to show you....



This is Barry Bedtime   so very sweet.

Coloured with pencils, and paper pieced the pillow, the hat rim and duvet...well I gave him a duvet.

And the paper was a 6x6 square from who knows where, but it looked like 'ticking' you know those horrible rough mattresses and pillows the grandma used to have.

The moon and clouds with stars are the freebie you get, and I glittered the cloud up....and here are a few more images.



Look at that face....



There's a little close up of Barry..just added dots behind the images.....ok..I made another one and tried to sponge a night sky...it looked terrifying...even the Halloween bears took off with fright....so I had to start over...lol..this is a bit more gentle.

Thats me done...have walked 3 dogs this arvo....one at a time, the little one was an angel, mine barked and snarled at everything, and my daughters dog.. who is Harrys brother..kept sitting down!!!
Took a load of craft to my daughters, as that is where I am house sitting for 2 weeks.

So..there you go....

Thanks for stopping by....will catch you in a couple of hours...yes indeedy...I'll be back..

Luv CHRISSYxx

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG this is adorable,such a sweet teddy.....love the tars and moon too!!!
Hugs xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is sweet - i love his bedding! and the fab stars
Lisa x

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve the colours and that is one cute 'pom pom' on the end of his nightcap lol.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Thought you would be getting a bit more of me time now Chrissy......But, More dogs to walk....no chance lol.

Cazza said...

Tooooo cuuuuute Chrissy, what an absolutely adorable face!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

heidy said...

Oh what a cutie Chrissy!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Wow Chrissy...this is so adorable hun....

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous chrissy.the image is so sweet and i love the fab colour combo and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Annette said...

I think this little Barry is my fave. He's adorable, and you're right, he does have a cute face.

I thought that I was a follower, but just found that I'm not, so I've just done it. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog post today. It means a lot that you took the time to pop by. Thanks a lot Chrissy.

Annette xx