Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Long weekend.

Hello Everyone,

I have to keep telling myself...today is Thursday....not Friday. We celebrate [here in Napier] our anniversary day...then on Monday we have Labour day..cant remember why, and dont really care...it's a holiday and thats the magic word...which leads to 4 days off....still go and see 'my Lady' as everyday to her is the same day....since the shipping disaster  off our coast, she has had plenty to say...mainly who is footing the bill...trust me...just lately my half hour with her has been the longest ever..lol....

I have even resorted to telling her white lies...just to make her smile, and for her to think the government will leave her pension alone and not put up her tax....she thinks she is paying for all the clean up out of her pocket.....ahhh!!! yes...my mornings are never dull...lol..


Now why are we really here....I have no card..[mixed my days up all week] but I do have something very special to show you.....


STAMPFAIRY.................not bears....not fairies......not any sort of animal................


But..I do have "MOLLY"  




Isn't she cute....AND...Gerda is having a sale.. AND Molly, is in that sale as well...but wait theres more...these cute little images are only the beginning of Molly...but you have to wait for them..

So head over to "STAMPFAIRY STORE"   and grab some digi images to play with....me...I'm off to work...

Have a great day/evening...will catch up tomorrow...get this.. probably 3 times...

Luv CHRISSYxx.

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

She is precious Chrissy. Enjoy your long weekend! "Hugs"

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute. Have a good long weekend. Kim

heidy said...

Hi Chrissy,what a sweet girl!
I tryed to leave you a comment on your card yesterday but blogger was a pain!
I love that sweet card,it's so much fun !
Enjoy your long weekend hun!
XXX Heidy

CLaire said...

She is rather cute.... Enjoy your days off doing nothing if possible..well apart from crafting
Claire x

Pink Dandelion said...

Well you've really confused me, its still Wednesday here lol. Love the new Molly's she looks so cute. Enjoy your holiday weekend. Debs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow four days off and its not Christmas or Easter - enjoyxx