Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just pictures...lots..BE WARNED!!

Hello Everyone,

Had a fabulous night last night at my friend Barbs house...actually she is my son in laws mother...we all get on so well, and the rest of the family joined us for dinner...yes..the shirt boy was there too, but it was pretty chilly so we were inside most of the time, but had a beautiful meal, a few wines.[not too many]and just sat around watching the grandkids playing balltag through the glass doors...quite relaxing.

Have a couple of things to share....

When I received Lisa's candy in the mail the other day she also sent me a  fabulous card and it had jumped into another folder and I missed posting it..so here it is....



I now have an original LISA COE CARD   sitting on my dresser...


The other pics to share are of my........oh! so small yard..lol..but it is nearly all finished, has taken me forever to do, and the flowers in the pots are not doing much here, but they will.....


looking from my back door to the right.....my clothes line used to be here...no sun AT ALL in the winter and that is no exaggeration...but in the summer...phew.....



The 2 rows of brick tiles at the back are what I have finally finished...you can tell as the rest are dirty after a constantly wet winter...this area is shockingly cold and damp all winter, as it is on my south side....



See...not matched perfectly...but nothing I do is straight or perfect..lol..even my fringe...













Pictures of my roses out the front...facing North/east...these are outside on my share drive...full sun all day from early morning to the late watery afternoon....the peach one grows so tall...always chopping it back..cheaps as chips from the warehouse called 'sunny hunny'...just waiting for more bits to flower before I show the rest of this garden,as I emptied it out down the other end, and it is not pretty yet...



I love daisys...and stones...saves weeding...


Last one...just some flowering winter plants..I know what they are just cant spell it...but really to show that my windows were clean.lol...this is outside my craft area, in the front..the dogs area, hence the patchy brown lawn..I'm sure he pees acid...



I'm done................................................

So that is my wee yard so far...have before shots of the front..will show you  when the rest grows...

Thanks for stopping by...off to work for a short while [Saturday morning] then a boot sale right next door [ from my lady] at the school...gottta check out the bargains....

Luv CHRISSYxx

















.






21 comments:

Tracey T said...

Great to see your photos. Your garden looks lovely! Now, when you say "cold" do you mean about 18 degrees in old money? 'Cos that would be our summer! xx

Janette said...

Evening Chrissy, I love the pics of your sweet garden, it all looks so lovely and can't wait to see it when it blooms, thanks for sharing.xx

Vicky said...

Ooh Chrissy your garden is so pretty hun...and WOW those flowers/roses are simply stunning...I so wish it was Spring here...my fave time of the year....

love the card you received too...and fingers crossed you will get mine soon lol...

have a lovely weekend....big hugs Vicky xx

1CardCreator said...

Your roses are beautiful, love your yard. I had to laugh when I read your windows needed showing off too. For me there is nothing like looking from the outside in at freshly cleaned windows, all shiny and bright! Sigh!

gobeagirl said...

Hi me sweet friend. I am still laughing from the window comment. lol... Only us women would worry about such a thing. I think that's what makes us woman. Your flowers are gorgeous!! I love your table and chairs as well. Looks like a wonderful place to sit and visit with family and friends... My DH and I (45 & 47) just purchased our very first never been owned or touched by anyone but us sofa. It sounds silly, but I love it so much and I even took a picture to keep on my cell phone so that I can enjoy it when I am stuck at work during my lunch. The two kids are being so wonderful about vaccuming it with me every weekend. I am hoping to have it around when someday long from now I have grandkids. lol... Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Cazza said...

Thanks for sharing Chrissy, gorgeous flowers hon and you've done a terrific job in your yard :o)
xxx

pinky said...

Chrissy thanks for sharing your pics, your yard is just beautiful, a proper little haven. What a great job you have done, your flowers are positively happy (they were smiling for the photos)!! I love your Lisa original, can't beat them!! Have a good weekend.

Doreen said...

oooh I am so envious you have summer to look forward to and we have winter.Your roses are beautiful as is your garden.xxx

Jane said...

At last...great garden snaps & love those roses...just gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Chrissy, a fabulous Lisa card! Your little garden looks beautiful too, thanks for sharing!
Helen x

heidy said...

Oh those roses are gorgeous,and I love doing my own things and when it's not perfect it make me proud even more,because I did it myself so I love the patio!
XXXHeidy

cheryl said...

oh hun just adore your garden its so clean,and such beautiful flowers,too think you should pop round here and do mine for me lol,and as for your card hun just love love it,brilliant hugs cherylxxx

Mary J said...

I think your paving is brilliant! I love your yard, pls come and design mine!

Love the card from Lisa - what a sweetie!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Chrissy,
What a lovely garden you have and such lovely flowers, stunning colour all around, it must be lovely as we're all getting chilly now in the UK! It looks lovely and relaxing and great work on your tiled floor, I think you did a fab job. Hugs, Teresa xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Ooooh what a pretty garden, I love the stones and the beautiful roses too!! Enjoy your day!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie well your yard maybe be small but it really does look fantastic I would be happy to sit out there chillaxing with me cup o tea lol. The flowers are beeeee-utiful hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jayne A said...

Your garden looks lovely. Mine is full of holes ate the moment as the monster dog likes to did when its wet.

Jayne
x

CraftinGranny said...

What a gorgeous yard and so pristine. Bigger is not always better and I love the cozyness of this. Bet the aroma is amazing when everything blooms. TFS. "Hugs"

Turtle In The Sand said...

Flowers, clean windows and finished patio = heaven! Sit and enjoy Chrissy!

Shirley-Anne said...

What a lovely place to take someone who visits , like I just did . Well done Chrissy and thanks for sharing .
Loved Lisa's card too .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Awww how pretty.. card and yard, I was going to say garden because it is so beautiful... enjoy xxx