Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Much better day...

Hello Everyone,

Well, a much better day was had yesterday....even the weather kept My Lady in a good frame of mind.

In fact she was so good, she put the kettle on earlier than usual, made me a cup of TAR...[I mean coffee]
and we sat and chatted for at least 1/2 an hour...as long as you dont bring up the government...and the stock market...so the best thing I could do was chatter about blogland...she gets a glassy look in her eyes as it goes over her head....but she loves it...then I ws given my 2 lollies and off I went to the next one...Ahhh my days are so stimulating..lol..

Have a card to share for a few challenges....



Ahhh..summer time...and the crooked fence...thankgoodness for photo fix....



Dont know what to call these little charms...apart from charms...but I think the packet..when they were in one..said vegetable charms...so thats what we will go with...

Close up of vegetable charms...



Poor fence...I wonder how much longer it is going to last....

Coloured with pencils... this was a freebie from ANNE FENTON   and she has new ones  today...so scroll down...there is little indian and a lady pilgram.

I made the background by stamping leaves and gold embossing...pumpkins from Di's digi downloads
a simple thankyou stamp...gold embossed..added glitter on his collarand socks...a ribbon..done.

Going to enter into these challenges....

Craft your days away   [Autumn/Fall]

Lolliepop crafts  [thanksgiving]


There is another one but the link is wrong so will have to go find it...

Oh...think I missed one..it closed..

I'm going to work, I dont have to find links there...lol..only glasses..

Have a great day/evening, will see you tonight...I'll be back!!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

18 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Lovely card, great embellishments too.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Chrissy, Love your card today, the pumpkins look great very 3D - I am trying to work out what those vegetables are...do you think they might be parsnips?! Have a lovely day, Hugs, Teresa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this i gorgeous.. love the gold leaf background and the cut little charms
Lisa x

Doreen said...

Oh what would we do without your daily digest,I think I know your lady quite well now.lol.
Your card Chrissy is gorgeous love the freebie image the backing paper and the charms.xxx

heidy said...

Hi Chrissy ,great card,love the heat embossed leavs!
Enjoy your day!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Chrissy....love the image and sweet charms hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Chrissy, just love this gorgeous!!!!

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie! LOve your backing paper! It's Fabulous! LOve those charms too!
Chrissyxx
That 'Tar' made me laugh!!

Cazza said...

Beautiful colouring Chrissy and I love the sky background too! Fabulous card honey :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the image and the sweet charm.
Kevin xx

CLaire said...

Lovely card... made me laugh when you mentioned glasses.... I would love to be a fly on the wall...I bet you two are a right comedy act...lol
Claire x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Love thew veg charms.

Jayne
x

cheryl said...

hi hun so glad you had a better day today just love that wee chap and your coloring and adore those embossed leaves hugs cherylxx

Vicky said...

Fabbylicious card my sweetness love the image & those 'veggie' charms are awesome hun.
Glad you had a better day & you so deserve those lollipops mind lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely Chrissy, great work with the background and love the little charms!
Helen x

Jane said...

Glad you pointed out what those charms were s'pose to be, thought they were testicles (only kidding!!) Silly me ay??!! xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissy.i love the fun image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Mimi said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! ;)