Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sweet Molly DT

Hello Everyone,

I'm back...had a fabulous day, and managed to stay reasonably cool while I was working...managed to do a bit of gardening when I did get home...pulled out those flowers by my clean windows..lol..to make way for the new season.....dirt usually....those other plants self seed, saves you a fortune in the Autumn.
Besides...thats the dogs side of the house and dose'nt care if its pretty or not, cause he buries his bones amongst the flowers the big sausage....when he finds it he reminds me of Mr. Bean...he smiles at you as if to say..".Oh! looks what I found..."...and he only put it there 5 mins ago.

Onto my card.......




STAMPFAIRY   has a sweet little girl called Molly Winter 2, as their new release today.



There she is all coloured up with pencils and loads of glitter on her boots...





Lovely images to purchase at the STAMPFAIRY STORE    and the lovely freebie snowflake.

Time for my tea.....thanks for dropping in, and will see you tomorrow, have the 4 g/kids tomorrow..whoo hoo....should be a great day...

Luv CHRISSYxx






24 comments:

heidy said...

Oh what a lovely card Chrissy!
XXX Heidy

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun just love the colors and that glitter,and that twine is so effective have a great time with the G/kids hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another beaut Chrissy. You make me so envious talking about flowers and being in the garden, I'm tucked up in my attic (craft room) and can hear the wind and rain howling around the house - groan!! xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is pretty. I just love her sparkly boots!
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Chrissy, what a gorgeous little gal he is, I love the way you've coloured her, especially her boots! Lovely subtle snowflakes in the background too. Have a lovely day, Hugs, Teresa x

CLaire said...

I so LOVE that little snowman... he doesn't look finished .... which makes him look cute..if that makes sense... she is sweet too and love the glittery boots...finishes her off lovely.
Tasmin doesn't hide her bones..she has a thing for taking her bedding outside and leaving it somewhere!!!

pinky said...

your dog sounds like mine Chrissy, everything is such a surprise lol. I got out of the room for 2 mins, return and he's hopping about like he hasn't seen me for days lol. I love your wee card, her boots are so sparkly!!

Dobra said...

Great card, lovely colors. Realy gorgeous

Sally said...

Hi Chrissy love your card such a sweetie. Great snowflakes and glitter :)
Did you get my email about winning Ready Teddy Go challenge?
Have a good day
Hugs Sally xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, WOW this is just stunning, hugs pops x

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve the image and those boots are Awesome.
Chrissyxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

gorgous card Chissy, I like the sweet image and the fab snowflakes.
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

OMG!!! What a cutie...

Hugs
Debbie

Doreen said...

Your dog Chrissy sounds as nutty as you !!!!
I love your card,love the image and all the sparkle.xxx

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Janette said...

Great card Chrissy, sweet image isn't it......
Sounds like your having fun in the sun, we are freezing, the wind is howling, lashing with rain and very cold today...best get me thermals out...lol...have fun with the G kids.xx

Annette said...

This is adorable Chrissy. I love all the thick thread in the snow. Lots of lovely glitter too. Molly looks adorable. Annette xx

Mary J said...

So totally cute!!! I love these cuties Chrissy!

Céline said...

Hi Chrissy,
gorgeous card, love the soft colors and you beautiful sparkle snowflakes
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and great image!
Helen x

coops said...

wow this is so stunning chrissy.i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

This is so pretty Chrissy. I love the sparkle on her boots.

Unknown said...

This is so cute Chrissy, love the colours on your card, really so pretty xxx

Lisa Minckler said...

Awwwww, so stinkin' adorable! The swirly DP is a great background and the embossed snowflakes add the perfect ambiance to that adorable image. Her little boots that look like gumdrops and that LOL snowman! What a cute shape to that.
Gorgeous holiday card Chrissy!!!
hugs n' smiles,
Lisa xx