Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I do, I do, I do

If you are looking for the STAMPFAIRY BLOGHOP you will find it HERE  



Hello Everyone,

In case you thought I was having and Abba flashback, or plunging into a new marriage....let me assure you, nothing of the sort, [though I still like Abba songs]...What I meant, was, that I do love this card...


The front of this card has a window cut out. added accetate ,and the image is inside.




This gorgeous image is from BECCY  and so well shaded it is easy to colour.
I used white metallic paint for the snow, and inked my sky with grey ink, for a colder look.





You can nearly make out the accetate here, it's very hard to photograph.
The girl on the front of the card is the same girl as yesterday, she is just not as tall, but still paper pieced...A big double bow up the top, and the flowers, and pearls are from my stash..



I only added this photo as I liked the shadow...lol..and the bow, was from 'My Lady'...who said, "Do what you can with it"...so I did, it was a lot more squashed when she gave it to me....

Going to enter this card into a challenge at The pretty little ribbon shop  [anything goes-must have a bow]

So thats me done...Thursday morning....wash day, but the good news for me is...it's Sunny....

Have the boys after school for the next 2 weeks, so will be at their house cooking and cleaning, doing the family stuff...I just draw the line when it comes to homework, would rather clean the toilet twice than listen to  a child stuttering and stammering over reading...maths games we love to play...or me ..reading to them and using a new voice for every person or animal in the book, is their highlight of the evening,then I leave gracefully, and come home...naaa...I get in my car and go like a bat out of hell to get home so I can have a play and do commenting before bed time..lol...

See you later...have a great day/evening, will catch you all up later..

Luv CHRISSYxx

22 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh Chrissy totally gorgeous!

Doreen said...

Another beautiful creation,I love the scene and the acetate window,really beautiful.xxx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Chrissy....and the bow is stunning too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous! I LOve the scene and yes you can see the acetate.....
Chrissyxx
I LOve having my grandchildren.......And I LOve sending them home after!!

heidy said...

Oh Chrissy ,this is so beautiful!
XXX Heidy

Lisa said...

Hi Chrissy, Gorgeous card! Such beautiful images.

Lisa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I just love this image from Beccy and love how you have used it Chrissy. Love the scene you have made. Have a great time with your grandchildren xx

CLaire said...

Love the image..and love the sky...looks so real...your very clever...
Have fun with after school activities
Claire x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful wintery scene.

Jayne
x

pinky said...

Wow Chrissy this is stunning, I so love the little scene and how you have her standing looking at it. Amazing work for a bat out of hell lol.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, I like both images,
Kevin xx

Sasha said...

Your card is gorgeous, Chrissy. Such a lovely coloured scene, and fabulous snow effects:)
Thank you for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge:)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Chrissy. This is just gorgeous! I love the way that you have made the sky look and the way the snow has fallen on your tree limbs. This is just beautiful my friend! Is it hard to make a card with snow on it when you are having Spring? lol... I'm not so sure I could do that. I hope you are having a great week so far. I am happy that tomorrow is my half day so that I can get some crafting done. All my Christmas gifts are bought, so now all I have to do is finish my cards and I will be set. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Elise said...

Wow, what a beautiful creation! I love the scenery~ Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Elise

Lisa Minckler said...

I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever seen a more stunning outhouse than this one!! LOL, but seriously, this card is stellar and the way you've colored and embellished and highlighted it, it should be published! This is GORGEOUS. Wonderfully done, Chrissy!
HUGS,
me :)

Sarah said...

Chrissy this is so beautiful, I love the image so much!

Thank you for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

Jane said...

Jealous, beautiful card photgraphed against a spring / summer background!! Here, it's grey, miserable & howling a right gale outside. Need a lodger?? xx

coops said...

oh wow.this is so beautiful chrissy.love the stunning images and really gorgeous design :D

xx coops xx

Christina said...

Woww this looks really gorgeous Chrissy!!
Hugs Kristel

Cazza said...

Chrissy this is so, so beautiful!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Vicky said...

Can you tell I'm playing catch up lol.
I'm so glad I am catching up cus I would of been gutted to have missed this stunner.....this really is awesome & it is one of my faves love the scene its coloured beautifully.........love it all hun!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx