Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh! Christmas tree

Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm nearly done...Christmas can start now...just the meltie things to buy and going to do that tonight.
Been busy, busy, busy, making crafty things for the younger ones,and I have now set up and decorated 5 Christmas trees...and their lights all work...but I'm still at a half...middle and very top is out...so I'm going to the warehouse tonight and getting another set and sprinkle them around in the dark gaps.

Have another kind of tree to share today....


A cone...


Wrapped very badly in green ribbon...




Then wrapped in tinsel....and a silver star on top...



Then some red berries....



Then some white flowers.....white and fluffy balls...a few silver balls....done.




And here is the sad half dark tree..with a droopy branch, right in the middle for goodness sake...it does not look too bad in this picture, but at night you can see the dark bit in the middle and on top...never mind, a few more lights will fix the problem..

Right, time to get ready for work....no children this afternoon....so might get busy on a few more projects for them...and get my fake presents out to put under the tree...

Thanks for popping in....Oh! before I go..I've had some super wins lately...

Ready-teddy-go  [my new Magnum and lily stamp]
Top three at Winter wonderland
Sensational Sundays Jacque De Voire [Shiny Tilda]
On Doras blog commenting..Sentimental Sundays birthday bonanza [prize not yet confirmed]
Won at C.R.A.F.T [5 digis from Stamping Boutique]

So really had my share...super lucky..cherrio

Luv CHRISSYxx

20 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh you put me to shame Chrissy .. love the tree's - that little ribbon one is gorgeous .. i think i could just about to put that one up lol.
Your big tree is amazing.. also - thank you so much for my beautiful card it arrived this morning.. i love that pic!! I haven't even written mine .. never mind send them.. but i promise i will ... however it might be 2012 when you receive it ... what am i like
Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Chrissy, you have been busy decorating so many trees! I always get a dark bit in the middle of our tree too! Your cone tree looks fab abd a great idea, really effective, Have a great day, Hugs, Teresa xx

Doreen said...

Your two trees are superb,both decorated beautifully. Well done you on your wins.xxx

Debbie said...

Your ribbon tree is fab - you do put yourself down Mrs.Real one is a beauty too.Love Debbie x

heidy said...

Love your tree's Chrissy
and lucky you lol!
Have a nice day!
XXX Heidy

cheryl said...

oh hun just love love your tress,really beautifully decorated,too well done on your wins too hun,hugs cherylxxxxx

pinky said...

Wow they are so dinky and cute Chrissy, can I put my order in lol. Your tree looks fine from here, at least its up!! Well done on all your wins.

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this Chrissy! Very simple yet really effective! I gotta have a go!

Mary J said...

And wanted to say what a fab tree you have! Can't see anything droopy about it!

And also wanted to say - well done on all your wins!

That's it!

Janette said...

Love the tree's Chrissy, very creative I must say, your Tree looks gorgeous, really festive....oh it's almost upon us now...lol...xxx

Rene said...

Oh wow! What a FUN projects! I bet my girls and I could do that together...although it will probably look quite different if we do! LOL!
Thanks so much for the Christmas card! I love your dog...what kind is he?!?
Rene :D

Mina said...

wow 5 trees thats amazing, if I had five I wouldnt be able to move, your house must be huge...I hate to disagree but I think your ribbon wrapping is perfect and what a brilliant idea Chrissy...its lovely you remember about ringing your Mum about the book your reading, its these memories that keep them alive to us isnt it
Mina xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving the cone its gorgeous & fabulous idea.
Love your tree hun as well cant see no droopy branch hun........I think its not sad, its lush hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pop's Cards said...

WOW hun that's gorgeous what a great idea, my daughter just said a smaller one would look good in her dolls house :0) hugs pops x

coops said...

wow love your stunning cone tree chrissy.love the colours and details.
your tree looks gorgeous to me hun :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

HAHA!! Your Xmas tree is just like ours! We have 1 very large, droopy branch that makes ours look severly deformed if you look at it from a certain angle. Any visitors to our house are 'shimmied' into the room so they don't see how weird it looks!
As for your cone tree...well if I lived a little nearer I'd order a batch of those coz they're brilliant! x

Lisa Minckler said...

Who, who, who's amazing???? YOU ARE!!!!
WOW Chrissy....LOVE that mini tree. :D It's absolutely shabby chic and completely festive and what a wonderful decoration to add to the merriment of your living room. Your tree is stunning. I'm sure the additional lights will fix it right up. As for my reindeer in the front yard, the rear end is not lighting up. I'm thinking of just mounting his head on the front of the house. Start a new trend, holiday taxidermy!!!
Congratulations on your wins....That's AWESOME!!!
HUGS,
Lisa xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your cone tree is really awesome! And your Christmas tree looks beautiful I see no droops and or darkness. I think it's lovely!!! Have a great day.
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous trees Chrissy, love them both! Congrats on your wins too!
Helen x

Cazza said...

Your cone tree is fantastic Chrissy, what a super idea! And I love your real tree too, gorgeous!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx