Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES TIME


Hello Everyone...

Time for another Crafty Little Fairies challenge ...Did we have one in June??

The time is flying by and of course we had a challenge in June and thanks to all who joined in...gosh!.. there were lots of lovely projects..

This time round our challenge for July is "Summer Fun" and I chose this cute image from "Raising our kids"..as it reminded me so much of my brothers..many many years ago.



Coloured with Faber Castell pencils...lots of glossy accents in the water and the fish are glittered up..



Such sweet little boys...MB clouds and the boys red shirt I used a copic R17.



MME papers "Lost and Found Two"....the sentiment I made on the PC and cut the letters out...the bucket off the net...bit of gauze and a MB Cat..

So there we go...and if you check out HERE  you will see my teamies fabulous creations and all the sponsors for this month..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will be back with my second post shortly and NEWS!!

Hope your week is going well....see you soonish..

luv CHRISSYxx



16 comments:

Sue said...

Love your scene and colours.Gorgeous card.
Sue xx

chrissy xx said...

Reminds me of days gone by lol.. A tin of worms and string!
FABulous image..LOving your design. Such Brilliant embellishments as always.
Chrissyxx

Veerle said...

What a lovely card Chrissy. I like the cat in the corner and I love the golden sparkles on the fish, makes them real alive, beautiful.
Love and greetings from Veerle xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

You know what I Especially like about your cards...the attention you pay to details like the glitter on the fish---it is super awesome!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Chrissy and mmmm love this cute image. June, where is it?? It's nearly Christmas lol.xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy. I love the cute image coloured so beautifully and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Chris said...

A lovely image, reminiscent of my childhood too! Beautiful car, Chrissy!
Chris
x

Céline said...

fab card, love the image
hugs
céline

heidy said...

Beautiful cute card Chrissy!!
XXX Heidy

Annette said...

Fab card and love the glossy water.

coldwaters2 said...

Love this image so much Chrissy those boys look to be having a grand time fishing, wish the youngsters of today would do something like that instead of hanging around the streets causing problems. The colours and design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Just perfection! Fabulous card and wonderful colors and coloring!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful card Chrissy takes me back to my childhood well early teens to til I was 16! I loved going fishing - you can tell my Dad wanted a boy!! Your colouring is superb as always and love all those embellishments, especially the cat sat waiting for his supper! Susan xx

Pia S said...

I love your idea of making your own letter stickers! So much cheaper and you can get them in exactly the color you need. Clever!
It's a fantastic vintage image, a great choice, and you've made such a beautiful summery scene for the boys.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby boys image and a great layout too, luv Sam x

Taunya Butler said...

This so totally epitomizes Summer Fun!! What a great job you did on this card!! Love the coloring - it is simply fantastic!!