Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

WHAT DAY IS IT..??


Hello Everyone...

When I went to school...in a cotton dress..in the snow...riding on a donkey..who limped..we were very lucky to have a teacher who taught us the time by using a REAL clock with hands and how to read a calendar...true..I can sometimes read a calendar...but not yesterday...I thought it was Thursday and did my two DT post's a day early..so sorry Crafty Little Fairies and my debut with Digital Delights  ...what a nitwit.

I blame the lack of chocolate in the house and no gingernuts either...so stressful when you cannot find munchies...but fixed that problem tonight... and as the chocolate in seeping into my system... I'm on top of things.

No DT cards to share tonight... but have a card for fun and some challenges...





I found this image on the internet a long time ago and been looking forward to colouring it..



Coloured with Faber Castell pencils and a few copics and again lashings of glitter on those wings...




The papers are Pink Paislee....lots of glitter on the seabed and shells...

Cheery Lyn Leaf flourish and Marriane creatables leaves for coral...sprinklings of pearls for bubbles..and a grass die...I think it is MB.[bought it already cut]





And sunshine today for the photograph so we have sparkle.

Would like to enter these challenges....

Crafty Creations challenge  [Things with wings]

Make My Monday   [Fairies and or Mystical Creatures]

Just inspirational challenge   [Anything goes][OOP'S missed it]

Fan-tastic Tuesday   [Anything goes]

And that's it...except inlinkz hates me and wont load up so will try later.

Thanks ever so much for your lovely comments on my early posts yesterday...lol..I will never live that down..and thanks for stopping by tonight...

See you tomorrow...I think...or could be the next day..

luv CHRISSYxx







18 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chrissy this is absolutely gorgeous and such a wonderful under water scene. Just adore the little shells you added.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

So gorgeous Chrissy. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and such fabulous detailing.
Oh dear! I did wonder about your DT cards being a day early but thought it may be due to the international time difference! Glad you have restock your chocolate supplies now!
Hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh lol you are confusing me with the days now Chrissy! Anyway this is fabulous what a gorgeous mermaid image and love how you coloured the background! Right I am off to check what day it actually is! Susan xx

Sue said...

What a gorgeous image,I adore your card Chrissy.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy I love your fun post and beautiful card, I think you should start writing children books you have a special gift with your story telling.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love the mermaid scene.xx
aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Jacee said...

Oh my how gorgeous, coloured beautifully, and I love the ripped edges, a smashing card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chris said...

Anyone can make a mistake! What's a day between friends?!!:)
Gorgeous card, Chrissy. Such a sweet image and your little underwater scene is fabulous!
Chris
x

Wishcraft said...

Such a lovely image and love how you've used her... gorgeous card Chrissy! Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

You should have just blamed on the time zone differences! But I"m glad you've got your chocolate on! Beautiful card and gorgeous scene, such wonderful eye candy!

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy. I love the all the little pearls you put on it as an illusion of bubbles in the water. Just great. Love it.
Big hug from Veerle xxx

Chris said...

A very beautiful card Chrissy, I love your colouring and gorgeous design, such a pretty colour scheme too! Chris x

coops said...

oh wow i love this chrissy.really stunning image and your design and colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh Chrissy I know you shouldn't laugh when people get mixed up? Most people wouldn't they would be so kind to you... Sorry I'm not one of them!..How funny at least you were early and not late..I know when I call here you always make me laugh some of the tales you tell...LOve them ALL..Great card too..LOts of Sparkle
I LOve your underwater scene..Your embellishments are perfect.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

Such a lovely underwater scene! Love how you created the seabed with grass and seashells, and the die cut swirl fits the scenery perfectly!

Suzi B said...

A gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x

Marina said...

What a magical scene you've created, I love the colours and the torn edges.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Fliss said...

This is absolutely stunning Chrissy. A sweet image beautifully coloured and the card detail is lovely.
Thanks for joining in at MMM.
Fliss x