Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

SUPER HERO WITH GLITTER..



Hello Everyone..

Sunday night here and I'm officially on holiday which is booking up with all the folk that think I will get bored..REALLY!!..but very sweet to think of me..I will be calling and having so many cuppas I will feel like I never left..lol..

So onto the reason why we have gathered here today..a new challenge at Lacy Sunshine  and this time we are looking for Super Heroes..

I went down the glitter road for this one...blue glitter.

Meet Glitter Girl Superhero 



All sparkled up with blue glitter..

The background spots were done using modelling paste, a stencil, then sprinkled with glitter while still wet..



Glitter Girl was coloured with Copics...her skin with Faber Castell pencils and her highlights in her very modern blue hair?...you guessed it..glitter.




No DP's here, just glitter cardstock and orange cardstock...made the sentiment on my PC and that was it..all done.

Thanks so much for stopping by..busy day tomorrow at home..if it rains I will clean the oven and freezer..if it is sunny I will garden and tidy up outside.. no win, no win situation is there really..oh well I could always stay inside and craft...

See you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx






21 comments:

Veerle said...

Great card Chrissy, love the glitter splatters next to your main panel. Great make. Hugs Veerle x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Have a lovely time off. Fab card love her hair x

Janette said...

Oh this is funky Chrissy, really like her...
Sunday morning here and guess what......it's raining, for a change...good old blighty...lol....you enjoy the time off regardless of the flippin weather....xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

FANTABULOUSLY GORGEOUS.XXX
{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

Chris said...

Fab card Chrissy! Cute image, love all the glitter! Hope you have a great couple of weeks, whatever the weather, don't get bored now :D!
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Chrissy, gorgeous image and great colours! Love all the sparkle!
Enjoy your holiday.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pamellia said...

What a fun card Chrissy! Amazing colouring job on your image! hugs :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chrissy,I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Great card Chrissy, she's so lovely and colourful, love your design!
Enjoy your time off
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

She is wonderful Chrissy!! So glad that the mojo is in full flow again. Have a lovely time off work, I was off last week and have to go back tomorrow :0( Still the Manager is off for two weeks so that's a bonus!! xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, I love the image, stunning colouring and wonderful sparkly bits!
hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy I love a super hero and when it is a female it is even better, super colouring and design.
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

I'm not liking the sound of your holiday Chrissy!! I do like your card though, coloured so perfectly and what a cutie!! Take it easy and learn to say no thanks!!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and love her hair. Great colouring and a super glittery card. Have an enjoyable holiday. Not too much cleaning!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! what a fab image Chrissy and your colouring is awesome!! love the sparkles and the fab cheery colours! :-))
Hope you got your jobs done quickly and had time to relax and craft! ;-)
Have a good week
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pia S said...

Such a sweet and youthful design. I like how you colored her hair blue and got it looking so sparkly too.

Kat W said...

I love this fantastic sparkly design...fab colour combo for this cute image :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Pysselbus said...

Beautiful! Love the blue hair and the glitter in it!

Hugs
Linda

Annette said...

She's fab Chrissy. Love her.

*Vicki* said...

OOOH LA LA!! I just love the pretty sparkle and fabulous coloring on this image Chrissy!! This is such a fun design and made me smile! HUGS :)

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! I LOve her hair Chrissy.
LOve your colours and all this sparkle too.
Chrissyxx