Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2016

DELIGHTFUL THURSDAY TIME..



Hello Everyone...
It is one of those days when I thought is was Tuesday.. someone told me ..NO!!.it's Wednesday, and it ISN"T..it is Thursday for gosh sakes...lol..and time for Delightful Thursday with Digital Delights 
and it is new release time as it is the first Thursday of the month...and it is Thursday??



There she is..Frilly Heart Teddy...and deserved lots of hearts...die cuts and buttons.

I printed her pretty big as I had a brain wave which turned into mush...so I coloured her up with copics and Reno markers, a few Faber Castell pencils too for good measure..then there was no room for papers..so made a CAS card..which it really is..I only added a few hearts.



A close up of the cute image and added the sentiment through my editor thingy..Sweet on you Sentiment Set
All those tiny hearts are the left over bits from a die I got for Christmas which I will use in another project...but I just couldn't sweep them away, so painstakingly stuck them all down with the sentiment...had glue all over the place.



And there is another photo..very much like the first one..love those cuttlebug hearts..

Now I need to find a few challenges...thank you so much for stopping by today...hope your New Year is indeed sweet....I will see you tomorrow.

Challenges to enter....

Inspiration Destination   [anything goes]


Luv CHRISSYxx



18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable creation Chrissy, love the design, colours and image used. I hope you have found someone to give this to for Valentine's day..xx
 {aNNie}

Sarah said...

she is wonderful Chrissy and yes, the hearts are a fabulous touch xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! What a cutie pie!! :) I just adore the lovely hearts surrounding the design and what a special sentiment too!! I HEART this!! HUGS

Chris said...

How sweet is this Chrissy! Adorable image, beautiful colouring.love the die cut hearts too!
Where DO the days go???
Chris
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy this is full of sweetness and delight a cutie image and wonderful card design
hugs
lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this is Chrissy....FABulous colours and I LOve all these pretty embellishments..Sounds like me and hubby? We are never sure what day it is lol.
Chrissyxx

Jacee said...

You're as bad as me Chrissy, I've been thinking it's Tuesday all day as I've visited my friend this morning and I usually do that on a Tuesdsay, so according to our calculations then it's wednesday tomorrow!! doh.
Love your card, great design.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute card. Love the design and the hearts coming out of the card. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia.

Kat W said...

Yes, it's definitely Thursday...all day - lol! I don't know why I'm laughing at this because I rarely know what day it is at the moment while I'm not working!
It may have changed from your original plan but your card is lovely and the corner hearts are just perfect to frame the image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Pia S said...

This image has what it takes to stand alone with only a few added hearts, it's so sweet and I love this CAS look.

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, a fabulous design with perfect design and colours..........beautifully coloured and details for the adorable Teddy

hugs
Heather xx

Carol S. said...

OMG!! Such an adorable image and colouring is amazing. Loving the heart embellishments. Perfect!! Glad I am not alone on not knowing what day it is!! Big hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love all the hearts
carol x

Alexandra MacVean said...

hahahaha awwww, well, I think we've all been there. hee Darling Valentine card. What a cute little mouse! :)

jimlynn said...

She's big - and beautiful! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all those wonderful hearts on this too Chrissy! So fun and pretty.
Yes, it's Thursday....
Lynn

Pamellia said...

This is just adorable Chrissy! Great focal image, and I love your hearts with the gold bling centers! Fantastic! hugs :)

Lisa Minckler said...

Good grief! Now I'm all confused 10 ways to Sunday. Or is that Tuesday? I just don't think it matters one bit because no matter the day, this card is STUNNING! I love your LOL CAS LOL card. The stacked hearts are so pretty and that image is huggable.
I hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back to visit your blog soon.
hugs,
Lisa x

Words and Pictures said...

So sweet... I love those hearts too - so effective on the corners of the card, peeking over the edge. Lovely bold reds with the soft neutrals. It's not so much brainwaves turning to mush that bothers me, as them waving through my brain and then waving off in the distance as I forget what on earth they were!
Alison xx