Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

SNOWY SATURDAY WITH MISS DAISY..



Hello Everyone..

Saturday here today..and raining...not too cold just wet!!..

But I'm bringing you something even colder with my Snowy Saturday post for Miss Daisy

This little sweetie is called ALANNAH 



Isn't she just lovely perched up there on her fence with her little birdie friend...

I used Copics to colour this time and a few Faber Castell pencils for shading....



MB tree die in the background and punched snowflakes with a blue pearl centre....



AND...a side opening card which I don't do very often..[ truth is,I had the card round the wrong way and it stuck fast before I checked it..thank goodness it wasn't upside down]..

The sentiment is from the Snow Hugs 2  set..and a great bargain as you get so many to choose from.

So there we go...hope your long weekend is going well..I'm still flat out doing whatever I'm doing...working and organising my family..so much going on.. my head is almost in the clouds [ more often  than usual..] but all is going good..and I'm nearly out of chocolate..[shudder]..


Thanks so much for stopping by...and cruise on by MISS DAISY'S STORE  and have a look around...such wonderful cute images..

luv CHRISSYxx

14 comments:

Alma said...

Hi Chrissy,
here it looks like spring... but I love your creation so much! Fantastic, that you are so just in time with your christmas cards. Hugs Alma

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is such a sweetie, loving these cute images

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous snowy card, love the image.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Pamellia said...

What a pretty winter card Chrissy! Such a sweet image and I love the woody background! The perfect fit for the weather we've been having, hope it's a little better where you are. Wishing you a Happy Easter! hugs :)

Chris said...

Lovely little winter scene Chrissy! Sweet image and lovely design.
Hope you don't run out of chocolate, that'd be a disaster!
Chris
x

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! It's never to early to be making Christmas card! Such a sweet image and I LOve the little scene you've created..Such prettt dies too.
Chrissyxx
Hope you get more Chocolate Chrissyx

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty. She looks like she's sitting in a snow forest. Very pretty card.
Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy this is absolutely beautiful and your image and design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and cute image love the snowflakes and tree dies
Carol x

Sarah said...

She's gorgeous Chrissy, love the paper too xx

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

This card would warm me up on a snowy day and frosty night. Thanks for your gorgeous inspiration, Chrissy. The tree dies and snowflakes are lovely. It's all very beautiful. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

Carol S. said...

She is cute and her little robin is super cute. Gorgeous card and hope you are not doing too much!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pia S said...

I like how those birch trees make a scene and frame the image. Sweet wintery design, great layout!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Chrissy I love the image and your colouring I also love how you have done the trees at the side looks great.
hugs
lorraine x