Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

IMAGINE THAT - NEW RELEASE 2



Guess who...yep, me again sharing another new release set from..

                                                    IMAGINE THAT 

This time round we have Leesa back with LEESA'S SOUR LEMONS 



Oh! dear...look at that face...I love Lemons so probably wouldn't make me squirm at all..but these must be really sour.

Leesa coloured up with Reno Art markers...



I used the Lemon papers from the set for the background..and a punched grass from Fiskars.
Then fussy cut out the pre coloured Lemons to scatter at her feet...


Added the sentiments from the set...


And popped everything on foam dots for dimension..



Can I say it again..ANOther fabulous set from IMAGINE THAT DIGIS BY KRIS 

Thanks again for stopping by..

Don't forget to check out our FACEBOOK PAGE 

luv CHRISSYxx


10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh my - how cute! This would be me since I don't like lemons! Love your card Chrissy and that sentiment is perfect! CUTE!
Lynn

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and poor little thing sucking a lemon!! Beautifully coloured of course and all those cut out lemons!Wow! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

What a great card! I love the expression on her face, ha!! Love the grass you added, creates a wonderful summer feeling! hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, cute and so adorable I love this image Chrissy you have coloured her beautifully a superb card design
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Really cute!! Love the expression on her face xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh look at that face!! LOL!! Another super cute design and I love the piles of lemons along with that fun sentiment!! Your coloring looks amazing Chrissy!! :) HUGS

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Just look at that cute face after tasting those sour lemons, brilliant card as always Chrissy. Love Alison x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and love all the lemons and co-ordinating paper
Carol x

Pia S said...

So cute and her face expresses exactly how I feel about eating lemons. I can even taste the zest. I like how you added plenty of lemons around her and the paper that comes with the set would be perfect with other designs as well...

chrissy xx said...

Now I too love anything with Lemons!! Ice-cream comes to mind along with lemon cakes Mmmmm x
FAbulous image and FABulous design Chrissy.
LOve how you've fussy cut her hair is Brill.
Chrissyxx
Lemon Cheesecake too lol x