Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

FRESH NEW BEGINNINGS- WITH JENNIFER NILSSON ART



Hello Everyone...

Day one of my holiday and done more work around home than I have for months..10.00am and I thought ..now what!!...the morning turned out to be a beautiful Spring morning so ended up out in the garden and did such a lot before lunch..what a great feeling...we just wont mention the agony I will be in by tea time..lol..or in the morning.

Today I'm here to share a Baby card with you using a gorgeous image from the fabulous artist JENNIFER NILSSON ART  and of couirse you can find her over at MISS DAISY STAMPS..

This gorgeous image is called FRESH NEW BEGINNINGS



Such a cute image and fabulous to colour..I used my markers and a bit of pencil for shading...



Lots of lace from my stash...some clothes pegs with butterflies and the papers were a freebie from a magazine....and pretty flowers from WOC..



LOL..love this neat snail and after colouring him I added some gold gel pen for detail..



This card was sold before it dried...so that was good..

To see sneak peaks of new releases join up on Jenn Nilssons Facebook group..HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by..and I will see you tomorrow [if I can walk or even type after my gardening..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Craft your Passion  [anything goes]

Critters and Creatures  [anything goes /must have a critter]



























































































































































14 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great day for you, busy but great, here is cold and litlle by litlle a rain falls down...
Youre card is adorable, great papers and all of the embelishments, love the colouring!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Veerle said...

Such a sweet & pretty card Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle x

Chris said...

Adorable baby card Chrissy, sweet image and a lovely design, the lace you've added is perfect for this image.
Enjoy your holiday, don't work too hard! Hope you don't suffer too much from the gardening!
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

AWE! This is so precious Chrissy!! I really love that image and your addition of the lace borders!! Cleverly done my friend! HUGS

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Chrissy, gorgeous image and I love all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

So adorable! I really love that lace,a lovely touch on a baby card. Precious!

coops said...

So gorgeous Chrissy..Fab pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

This is adorable Chrissy, love the pretty broderie anglaise trim, it reminds me of the frills that used to be on the leg edges of baby/toddler knickers that were worn over towelling nappies. A beautiful card xx

Carol S. said...

An adorable image and love the detail. Beautiful lace and the sweet pegs, perfect embellies. Hope you are not too sore tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy your break. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Your card is lovely! It would be like a gift to receive! Thanks for joining in at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
Hugs!

chrissy xx said...

Yikes lol. your comments sign was so far down! Thought I'd never find it. The cutest of images. I LOve your colours and embellishments..The little pearls are so pretty to Chrissy. Enjoy your hols x
Chrissyxx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image love the flowered pegs and broderie anglaise layers
Carol x

Michelle said...

Such a cute card. Lovely with the lace.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute scene and pretty embellishments, perfect for a baby card!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellie
Critters and Creatures Linky Party
Let's Color Linky Party