Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

OH GREAT...THEY [BLOGGER] CHANGED THINGS..



Hello Everyone..

Well, that was a big surprise...blogger has changed my dashboard and I was totally lost for awhile..why do they do that?...I liked it the way it was so I could see all my blogs now the page is alien to me...

Okay...away from silly blogger and down to business..

Did you get your freebie from SASAYAKI GLITTER  I hope so..if not the next link is for the shop where you can buy him...

Here he is....DINO SANTA



I think he is awesome and with his little worm friend.. they are a super pair..
Both were given googly eyes and coloured with Reno Art Markers...


Then a circle of die cut branches to make a wreath...added berries and gesso and a lush red bow..



The papers are posh ones and very thick from My Minds Eye "O Christmas Tree"...

So there we go...

Join up with our FACEBOOK  page and you will never miss out on Naz's freebies..


and meet us at PINTEREST  for loads more inspiration..



Thanks so much for stoping by..I'm off for my tea..chicken and salad tonight as it is so very hot...and hope there are no more Earthquakes....all this shake rattle and roll is not good for my nerves and getting too hard to hide under my desk..

See you tomorrow..


Challenges to enter...

Die Cutting Divas  [anythin goes]

Craft your Passion  [anything goes]

Critters and Creatures  [anything goes with critter /creature]


Luv CHRISSYxx

 



20 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great foliage and berries frame
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Funtastic festive card Chrissy such a cute image and glorious card design, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Fabulous card, love the image with his big googly eyes! Beautiful colouring and design.
I know exactly what you mean about the changes...how very silly and annoying to alter something that was easy to use!!!! Ah, well that's life..think it's called 'progress'!
Chris
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a cutie it is and yes I too was lost for sometime when I logged into blogger today!!

*Vicki* said...

Now this is SUCH a cute little Christmas dino!!! I love the fabulous wreath you've framed him with and that googly eye adds a great touch to him which you can't help but smile for!! LOL!! Great card my friend!!

P.S. Blogger is a pain in the rump!! I hate it when they just change things and make it hard to re-adjust what you're used to!

Sending hugs

Diane said...

Just adorable Chrissy, love the image and wreath. I noticed blogger changed also and still have not figured it out.

Hugs diane

Veerle said...

Such a fun and colourful card Chrissy.
I hate it too when they change things. I also liked it the way it was.
Biiig sigh ;-)
Hugs Veerle xx

catherine said...

Great card Chrissy and love the googly eye. I trying to get to grips with the new blogger!
x catherine

Pia S said...

It's so cute and that own made frame like a wreath surrounding him looks pretty. So sweet!

pinky said...

What a cutie Chrissy, loving his googly eye! Blogger has me upside down most of the time as I just don't post as much as I would like and trying to remember everything is getting harder. Are they trying to keep us on our toes and are they leading up to charging us for the pleasure!! Got my first Christmas card today and guess who it was from lol. You have pride of place in my living room, just need to get my tree up!

pinky said...

After all that I didn't say THANK YOU!!

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and love his wiggly mate. Great wreath frame and berries. As for the googly eyes......Brilliant!! The perfect finishing touch.
Now...Blogger!! Why do they do these things without telling us first?!!! It took me a while to find where my blogs I follow were. A pain in the a..e!! Hope your rumbles have stopped now. Must be very unnerving for you. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, super cute image!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Super funn card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Elizabeth Hart said...

An absolutely adorable image - I love the google eye - so perfect for this whimsical dino. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Marilyn said...

Cute dino! Love the way you used the greenery and berries too.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun sketch, cute image!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

chrissy xx said...

A sweetie of an image! Don't think I've ever seen a worm in a Christmas hat before Chrissy..So darn cute!! lol.
I LOve that their in a wreath and these little berries are Brilliant.
A magical card.
Chrissyxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Gorgeous card. Just so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Sorry I am a bit late commenting.
Happy crafting
Catherine X DT