Followers

Saturday, July 29, 2017

SINGING IN THE RAIN WITH MISS DAISY STAMPS DT..



Hello Everyone...

A very chilly Saturday here today with a big cold blow coming up from the South..how it isn't snowing I do not know..but it looks pretty close to me and I have to out in it again soon for the tea round and bedrounds..

Never mind..I have a cute little lass to share with you today from the MISS DAISYSTAMPS STORE
and you can also find her over at the STAMPING STUDIO

This is called ALLIE'S RAINDROPS



Isn't she a little sweetie all coloured up with Reno Art markers..[ a couple of new colours there]..



Aww... and the little ducklings are a new die...they have a mother duck but I just wanted the babies  for this one..

The background papers are from my stash and I added a few Memory box clouds..



Don't look at her cheeks..oh, too late, well I forgot to colour them so she is a bit pale..

So there is my inspiration post using one of  MISS DAISYSTAMPS  images....hope you like her and I will be  back on Tuesday for the first of the month flow of new challenge posts and new releases....busy..busy... busy...

Have a great weekend..cherrio..

Luv CHRISSYxx











16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a sweetie and the line of ducks is an inspiration love it

Janette said...

She looks fine to me, I think we all go pale with r as in,rain and more rain...lol....a gorgeous card Chrissy, love the clouds to, not used mine and I can't think why...
Hope you manage to keep the chill out, you'll soon be looking toward spring in your neck of the woods won't you...we are fast approaching Autumn....enjoy your weekend...xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your card is adorable. Those ducks are so precious. Stay warm.

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Veerle said...

Don't mind the cheeks Chrissy she is adorable and I love love those little ducks. Aren't they the cutest?! Enjoy the weekend, hugs Veerle xxx

Chris said...

A real little cutie here, coloured so beautifully (love the colours) and enjoying watching the ducks in the rain! Such a sweet card Chrissy!
Hope the weather improves soon...can't bear even thinking about winter...this summer is flying by so fast!
Chris
x

Words and Pictures said...

She's definitely sweet - and I love the polka dot background to echo the raindrops, but it's the adorable ducklings who have stolen the show for me!
Alison x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and love the little baby ducks added....take care my friend.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, love the row of cute little ducks.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

She is a cutie and your colouring is fantastic. A gorgeous card and the little ducks are adorable. It's mid- summer here and it's pouring with rain. Even a bit chilly. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous, those little baby ducks are adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how gorgeous this is Chrissy I love how you have used the little ducks along the bottom of that beautiful image, fab choice of colours, I love it. Chrissy thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such lovely heartwarming comments, I am really hoping that I will be appearing on a more regular basis soon, I have missed my friends so much.
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

How sweet! Love the little ducks walking along in line, the perfect detail for extra sweetness.

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Chrissy and love the little ducklings
Carol x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh what a sweet image Chrissy! Gorgeous coloring and I love the little ducks! The clouds finish everything nicely!

Brenda

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet little design here Chrissy!! I love the tiny little ducks at the bottom!! This makes me smile! HUGS :)