Followers

Friday, September 1, 2017

Classic Design Team Open Challenge and Simply Santa..



Hello Everyone..

Shall I tell you what today is?...or more to the point... would you believe  me..

It is the first of SEPTEMBER...and time for new challenges...new releases...and some fun..

First up today is my project for CLASSIC DESIGN TEAM  and our fabulous sponsor is DR. DIGI
and we had some fun and awesome images to play with and I chose...SIMPLY SANTA




So here he is ...his red suit all coloured up..with his black shiny boots and  fur trims...



Sort of a vintage/country feel going on here..the papers from my stash, but think they are from  Rosies studio....flowers...berries...pinecones....bells...gingham ribbon and stars...


lol...just realsied that his sleigh and reindeer have been sleigh jacked [by himself] as he is going down a chimney and not driving..die cut from a friend..



And the last photo....and I used white modelling paste for the snow trims on the pine cones and chimney top.

So there you go...thanks so much for stopping by..

I'm going to be around a lot in the next few days..

luv CHRISSYxx

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is a wonderful card. That is a wonderful Santa image. I can't believe it is September already!!!

Veerle said...

Lovely card Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thumbs up to Santa. Great card.xx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Words and Pictures said...

Love, love him - he's put a big smile on my face - and brilliant embellishing too.
Alison x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

He is too cute Chrissy! Gorgeous coloring...love the vintage/county feel!

Brenda

pam said...

Fantastic Christmas card make Chrissy.
Pam x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is a great Christmas card xx