Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2018

HOLIDAY PROJECT..



Hello everyone..

Oooo, I'm, really enjoying my holiday..I have not done a thing I was going to do like gardening and stuff, well, I did a little bit, but Holly and Wicket kept getting in the way of the spade so I had to stop..

At least I manage a few [all] my days in the craftroom..how exciting that was..and I made this..



Lots of dies and only papers for the images..the Happy Birthday was stamped...



The light house die cut was coloured while still inside the die the aged up a bit when it was removed..

The ships wheel...fish net...grassed and post were cut using kraft card stock...



The seagulls are the smallest dies I own and I kept loosing them..

The Dolphin was die cut out in white then in navy and the navy added onto the white...



Most of the papers are covered but all from the same pad. " Couture Creations - Sea Breeze "..
They a GORgeous masculine colours and designs..I actually have made 4 cards using this pad and will share as the week goes on..

So there we go..I have another week and weekend off yet, so maybe I will get some proper work done..[or not..]

Thanks so much for stopping by...see you tomorrow.

Challenges to enter...

Lil patch of Crafty friends  [anything goes]

A Bit More Time To Craft  [Anything goes]

Always Happy Birthday  [ Happy Birthday Anything goes/patterned paper

Luv CHRISSYxx



15 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this card is gorgeous. What beautiful dies and layout. Glad that you have time off wish you could fly over for a visit.

aussie aNNie said...

FABULOUS LOVE THIS NAUTICAL post and I have papers similar to that which are really lovely...keep up the rest and enjoy time out.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Holidays are for pleasing yourself Chrissy so I think you should continue to do just that and craft away!! This is a really lovely card, the elements all go together perfectly and the Kraft die cuts bring the colours to life xx

jimlynn said...

Chrissy, this is a WOW card! All the elements of the sea/beach life are so pretty and they're placed on the card perfectly! Love it!
Lynn

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Stunning masculine card Chrissy! Fabulous scene with all these wonderful dies! Glad you are enjoying your holiday!

Brenda

Pia S said...

The card is eye catching, it looks fab! There is so much detail to take in, everything is so well put together. A great seaside card for a man or woman equally.

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love this! Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

pam said...

Fantastic card for a male Chrissy.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely brilliant masculine card Chrissy love the seaside theme and great papers and dies-enjoy your holiday -housework/gardening can wait lol
Carol x

Meihsia Liu said...

Love love love this gorgeous card, Chrissy. All the beach and ocean elements are fantastic! Great design! :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love it

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday.

Chris said...

This is fabulous Chrissy, love the papers and your wonderful design...makes me long for the summer So pleased you're enjoying your holiday and having time to relax, rest and craft!
Chris
x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and the detail is amazing. A brilliant man card! Sounds like you are really enjoying your holiday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx