Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

ART DECO CARD..



Hello Everyone..

I have been very busy in my craft room and I  just do not get round to showing you stuff I make except for DT work, so I am going to try and work my months out better and get some more cards and stuff up here for you to see..

Today I have an Art Deco style card, which is becoming a firm favourite at the moment, sort of flavour of the month, and as I have many clients and love to make Birthday cards etc for them these are just the right vintage..


The background of this aperture card are beautiful scenery papers..I just could not cover these up so made a few cards using the scenery as my focal, although here, this really large die lady takes centre stage a bit..


Pearls and flowers around the edge and a scallop top on the frame..


Not sure where the message will go for this one, I never thought of that, so may have to make a tag to go with it..


This should have been the first photo so I could go " tada " ..when opened it, but at least you can see the lovely papers..

So there we go..hope who ever this goes to likes green..

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm off to paper piece a plane!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx







12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful Chrissy. I usually schedule a few posts at a time as I find that easier.

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, just love the image and design...
Have a lovely day...xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Chrissy and like Marianne I schedule way ahead for any of my cards that way we all enjoy each other's creations. This is stunning though, did you use acetate on the front? hugs.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

Chris said...

It's lovely Chrissy, the design is beautiful, dreamy background paper and such an elegant lady!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Chrissy, she is so elegant xx

jimlynn said...

Chrissy, this is breathtaking! SO beautiful!!!!
Lynn

Veerle said...

Super gorgeous Chrissy, love that woman's silhouette and that dreamy garden background. Hugs Veerle xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the elegent lady and scene through the aperture
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and the background paper is beautiful. You have created a fabulous, pretty scene Chrissy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card you created Chrissy, beautiful shape and background.
Pam x

*Vicki* said...

OOh la la!! She is just stunning and your card design is very interesting!! Rally loving the added pearls which go perfectly with your image my friend! HUGS :)