Followers

Friday, August 31, 2018

WINTER WONDERLAND TIME..



Hello Everyone..

Time for a new challenge over at WINTER WONDERLAND and our theme is..

" CHRISTMAS JOY "..

Our sponsor this time round is the wonderful Imagine That Digi Stamp

For my project I used this adorable little trio called.." HIPPO WISHES "



All coloured up with my markers..


Simple and sweet..die cut hanging bauble and a sentiment..


The side view..papers are Ultimate Crafts.
" It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas "



So there we go...get those Christmas cards going and join in with our challenge HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Luv CHRISSYxx



12 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Chrissy, lovely stamp
Lorraine x

Words and Pictures said...

Sorry it's been so long - life, you know! Love this cute image, deliciously coloured and framed, but "Hippo Wishes" did make me groan as word play!
Alison x

Janette said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Chrissy, it sure is beginning to look alot like Christmas in these parts, definate chill in the air now and that autumn smell, you just know it leads you down the road to Christmas...lol..xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

awww to cute and so adorable. I am loving your cards and your fabulous colouring.xxx

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Now how sweet is this!!! I adore that image and it really reminds me of that song "I want a hippopatamus for Christmas"! LOL!! Fabulous papers, color and coloring my friend! Thanks for the smile today! HUGS

Chris said...

Cutest of images and so beautifully coloured, lovely papers and a great layout
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautifullllllllllll Chrissy and sweetttttttttt
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and I have been sent that bauble die-cut but not used it yet
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is so adorable. Great coloring.

Janice said...

Fabulous card, I love the design and the cute image.
Janice x

Pia S said...

This is perfect for a child, it’s a super sweet image. And the gingham paper is a favorite, I love this pattern for Christmas makes.