Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2018

OLDIE BUT A GOODIE FROM SASAYAKI GLITTER..



Hello Everyone..

Back with an "  Oldie but Goodie "  from SASAYAKI GLITTER  and this time we are celebrating.." MUM's "..


Aww..shucks, how cute is this..


This adorable image is called Bunny Mothers Day

All coloured up with my markers and just needed lots of pretty flowers..and of course..hearts..

The sentiment comes with the image..


The papers are Alice in Wonderland themed from Couture Creations..

Flowers from my stash and just a simple card made with love..

Thanks so much for stopping by..hope you all geared up for the festive season..I went shopping on Friday one shop one stop all done wrapped and ready to go..

See you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx



11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is so precious. Love all your flowers.

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, Oh my this is a cutie for sure and I love the papers, just perfect together...beautiful card....xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW you sound all organised for Christmas!
Beautiful Mothers Day and flowers love the cute image
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh how cute is that bunny

pinky said...

Very sweet card Chrissy. I had all my shopping done by end of November, wrapped and all. Just adding some little handmade gifts and I'm done!!

jimlynn said...

Precious and pretty! Love the addition of the flowers.
Lynn

Carol S. said...

A super cute image and has lots of friends!! Beautifully coloured and love the flowers too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

*Vicki* said...

EEP!! This just steals my heart Chrissy!! I adore the flowers in your design a such a sweet image!! HUGS

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissy...I remember this cutie xx

pam said...

Love the cute image on this beautiful card Chrissy.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

So cute love the image.xx