Followers

Friday, March 29, 2019

BACK TO WORK..AND A CARD..


Hello Everyone..

Phew, back to work and it threw me for a six..I'm knackered already..lol..4 days and I was so glad to get my day off today [Friday]..

So I think it is time to share a few Easter cards for the kiddies..


We'll start with Bunnies..

We have die cut bunnies...die cut grass...die cut mushroom border..die cut leaves..and die cut chicks..


A close up of the Bunnies and chicks..


I adore those polka papers from Jillibean Soup..


Flowers from my stash and Ive been good and using card candi from my stash too..


And while I'm here..look what I finished and put up on my wall..


From street trash..





To new painted storage...so happy.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Luv CHRISSYxx








11 comments:

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Such a cute bunny card Chrissy. Great new rack you made, thumbs up.
Hugs Veerle x

Janette said...

Morning Chrissy, I am in love with this cutie, gorgeous card so sweet and love the die cuts, and how great do those shelves look, clever lady, I love abit of DIY.Enjoy your day.xx

Chris said...

That's the worst of holidays...you have to go back to work and it feels like forever until the next one is due!
Love this bright and beautiful Easter card Chrissy, fabulous die cuts and I love the polka dot papers too!
Have a good rest this weekend
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweetttttt and beautiful card Chrissy and your storage looks great
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Blimey, I can't believe you are back at work already...those weeks flew by!! Super cute card, lovely bunnies and your new to you storage looks amazing, clever girl!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Shock to the system having to go back to work that break passed quickly--love the cute card and all those dies and your "new" storage looks brilliant
Carol x

pinky said...

I just loved this card over on Facebook but glad I popped over as your storage has come up amazing! Love the cute grandkid photos too!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute card and your storage look great

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that bunny card is adorable. Beautiful die cuts with those googly eyes and gorgeous flowers to make the wonderful scene. Take it easy at work and thinking of you.

*Vicki* said...

Your sweet bunny card is so precious!! Really love the little chicks and your dotted papers! So colorful and fun!! Good for you on the treasure you've found a new home for!! I love what you've done with it!! :) Thanks for shairng! HUGS

aussie aNNie said...

awww love the bunny die and the gorgeous card with the bunnies and chicks, adorable...
Your 'new' wall hanger is awesome, just love the finish of it all...one man's trash is another's treasure hey.xx