Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2019

MOTHER DUCK..


Hello Everyone..

I have one last child's card to share just using papers and dies...


This is Mother duck with her babies..actually, these are 2 different sets of dies..the Mother duck came on her own, the babies had their own Mother die, but she is on vacation and I can't find her..


The ducks were cut out with yellow cardstock, their feet an billls coloured with orange markers..and Mums scarf coloured and dots of white gel pen added and her hat out of cardstock and I added the tiny flower..



The cloud die across the top  is missing too and I love this type of cloud so hope I remember where I put it and my duck [my bad..]

The background card stock is kraft with yellow hearts on it, but I didn't notice the hearts as they are on the back of the card..so to speak..

Added some sentiment dies and a 4th..AND....just found the Duck and cloud dies..they were in with my number 4 pocket..yay!!..

Thank so much for stopping by..2 more sleeps then back to work..

Luv CHRISSYxx


.




10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooooo what a cute and very beautiful card for that 4 year Chrissy

gr karin

Sarah said...

This is brilliant Chrissy, such great dies and I love the colour combo xx

pinky said...

Very cute card Chrissy. Poor Mamma duck will be missing her chicks soon lol. Love the hearts on the kraft, works perfectly!

Chris said...

So cute love those ducklings with their (adoptive) Mamma! Glad you found your missing dies...so annoying when they go walkabout!
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Those ducks are just too cute. Hate when run walks away, hehe. Sure it slid somewhere and you will find it when you least expect it.

Janette said...

Oh my this is so so cute, love the cute ducks, what a sweet card Chrissy.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy and love the cute die-cut ducks
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Nearly missed this cute card!! Love the darling ducks. Enjoy the next 2 days. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet duckies here chrissy..xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe!! These little duckies following along with mama really crack me up! :) Such a sweet little desig for the 4 year old!! I love it! HUGS