Followers

Sunday, May 19, 2019

FLOWERS AND A BUTTERFLY..


Hello Everyone..

Another project to share using Alcohol inks and oxides...but not together.


Blues, greens and pinks..


Cutting out some flowers..


Placing them onto my card...


Oxide through Tim Holtz stencil in the background..


A side view..

And the scraps just fit the butterfly...


Oxide background and lacy flower border..


Added a frame and ..done.

Thank you so much for stopping by..not like me to be clean and simple, but really enjoying it..although they take so much longer to make..

See you again soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx










10 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning work again Chrissy, just love the flowers and that card is simply gorgeous.xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Chrissy what a stunning card did you make with your inks. I love everything about it...beautiful.
Greetings Miranda

Chris said...

Wow these are gorgeous! Your inky papers are beautiful, love the designs with the die cuts and stencilling...I agree with Janette, they're stunning!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning cards Chrissy love the stencilled backgrounds and the flowers,the rose leaves look very realastic---and I totally agree I find CAS cards take longer to make lol
Carol x

Pia S said...

Oooh, love those alcohol inked die cuts here, lovely effect! And clever to use the sAme design layouts to make to different themed cards. My card making is so slow these days, and I need to build a stash of cards, so I should probably do two at a time like you...

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous, love the very cute designs and lovely colours.
when I first read this I thought Clever Chrissy, How did she combine the two...well now I know...absolutely stunning xx

*Vicki* said...

Your inked flowers and butterfly look incredible Chrissy!! Love the colors you've used and the designs that you've made with your pieces look stunning too!! Really love the results of your playing!! HUGS

pam said...

Stunning cards Chrissy, love those gorgeous colours and design.
Pam x

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! I was playing with my AI just last night. They are so fun and give such wonderful, sometimes unexpected results.