Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

REINDEER TREES AND A BUNNY..


Hello Everyone..

Gosh, I have been so busy at home emptying my flat as I am getting new carpet down on Friday..I'm so excited but in such a mess..my kitchen is full, my bathroon is full and my garage will be full on Thursday night with the big stuff..my craftroom is in the bathroom and kitchen..I still have a couple of tables to get out and the giant bookcases, but I have to wait for my boys to come round Thursday..

I know it is only Tuesday night here but I was worried that it would take me to long to empty my room and if those kids got in there they would see too much stuff..lol..

So today I'm going to share a card I made..a Z fold card..never made one before, but I really enjoyed making it and have made several others that I will share later..


So easy to make and such a lot of fun..loads of die cuts..hills,deer logs snowflakes and bunny on the log..and water coloured paper in the background [ I didn't make that]..


Theres the card open with the bent tree..hills, glitter and over sized snowflakes..


Open more...


And there is the whole scene..

Thanks so much for stopping by..I'm off to shower with my craft stuff..lol..glad I live on my own as I can't shut the bathroom door..

Luv CHRISSYxx

challenges to enter...

Merry Little Christmas [Anything goes]

Happy Little Stampers [anything goes with dies]

Kerst/Christmas  [animals]





15 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, what a beautiful card, really feel the chill with such a lovely winter scene.
How lovely is it to get new flooring, hope it goes smoothly but the mess is unbelieveable, I still have to go choose my new stair carpets yet and can't wait. Have a lovely evening.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful z fold card Chrissy, such a lovely woodland scene.
Hope the craft stuff didn't get wet!!!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and scene Chrissy love the fold and the trees-good luck with the carpet and moving all your stuff back!
Carol x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great fold and a fab card, love the scene

jimlynn said...

Great z fold and absolutely gorgeous too! Wow!!!! Love that scene.
Enjoy your new flooring!
Lynn

pinky said...

Nothing like the smell of new carpet Chrissy!! But the upheaval eugh! Loving your beautiful z fold. Hope to do one next week, you have inspired me as always!!

Sarah said...

A perfect fold for a perfect Christmas scene Chrissy, lovely trees xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, love the Z fold.
Sounds like your busy.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

I have just got home from a weeks holiday, so just catching up. Great card and love the scene you have created. Hope your carpet fitting goes well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is gorgeous. Love your winter scene. I know what you mean about living by yourself. My cats get to see more of me than anyone, lol.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, love that scene...you will enjoy the new carpet and re designing your home soon.xx

Pop's Cards said...

I hated having to move everything for the wet room doing it meant that every single room was full if stuff grrr, I can now move about, take your time moving it all back though, I hope the carpet laying goes ok :0)

Your card is just wonderful I love the trees and the Deer is just perfect for this scene, hugs Pops x

Brenda said...

It makes me tired just hearing all you've had to move! I certainly has not affected your creativity, this is such a beautiful card. I love all the details.

Words and Pictures said...

Do hope all went well with the carpet-laying and that you've managed to get everything back in place over this weekend. Your card is stunning - love the effect of the accordion landscape.
Alison x