Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2019

CCAYR..DT



Hello Everyone..

Today over here in New Zealand it is AUGUST the 1st..eek..who stole July?

The good news though, it is time for some new challenges and projects and second up is my CCAYR project..

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND

and our theme is...CHRISTMAS TREE..


I have this silhouette die and just had to use it..although I cut the cat off and stuck it back on and it went crooked...he is walking up the snow bank..lol..

The sky was done with Oxide inks, a tree die added behind the hill and the sun is setting, these folk are only just going to make it home before dark..


The tiny snowflakes are nail art embellishments...

So there we go, get out those Christmas tree dies and stamps and come join in our challenge..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

PS..only 1 more sleep and it will be Friday my day off..AND..I have the weekend off too..whoo hoo..

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Chrissy and yes, where is the month of July gone, not liking this time of year going so fast..xx

Chris said...

Beautiful Christmas scene Chrissy, that's a lovely die cut.I love to see trees silhouetted against a darkening sky , so this really appeals to me.
xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous silhouette scene and a lovely wintry sky in the background as well! What a great Christmas card design!! HUGS

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card for the holidays. Makes me wish winter was here - and yet I think you're already having winter maybe? LOVE your card.
lynn

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Christmas card and love the silhouette dies-enjoy your long weekend off
carol x

Martina said...

Beautiful scene with a Christmas tree. I like it very much.

Carol S. said...

Great card Chrissy and love the design. I was only thinking this morning, that I can't believe where this year is going!! Have a lovely weekend and lots of crafting!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy I always know that you will have a scene on your cards and that it will be gorgeous...or it will be a splendid floral, lol. Enjoy your Friday!!!

Janette said...

Oh wow Chrissy this is just beautiful, what a gorgeous die and the trees against the night sky look amazing.xx

pinky said...

Beautiful creation Chrissy. The silhouette diecuts are positioned beautifully on that fab sky background!! Enjoy your well earned weekend break!!

Sarah said...

This is a stunning card Chrissy xx

Pia S said...

A lovely silhouette scene with a good oldfashioned Christmas vibe, I love cards like this. So nice with the golden sentiment.

MiamiKel said...

OH Chrisssy, I am so in love with your card! This is a beautiful winter scene and lovely silhouette! Oh the snow :) I'd love to see that again - not this year here in Florida! STUNNING! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssssss Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lena said...

This is such a pretty scene Chrissy, so perfect for Christmas. Of course in your neck of the woods, you'd be in real trouble with that much snow at Christmastime :-) Miss my summer Christmases spent at the beach :-) Love the silhouette die you used and you're right, that kitty does have a bank of snow to climb :-)
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Words and Pictures said...

I'm simply refusing to believe it's August... there's clearly been a mistake somewhere along the way. As always I'm in awe of anyone who can get their Christmas mojo going in midsummer (though I suppose it's not for you!)... and this card is a real wintry treat. I do love a good silhouette and these are really good.
Alison x