Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

THANK YOU WITH SUNFLOWERS..


Hello everyone..

First off thank you so much for your lovely comments on my Seahorse, it was labour of love that's for sure.
Today I'm sharing a thank you card made for an order..I had to make my sunflowers with a daisy die and mucked around for ages to get some sort of sunflower look, then went to get a box of leaves from a container and there were already made sunflowers that I had bought as a bunch from the cheap shop..after a few terse words I added them into the mix..


So here are my sunflowers, pretty papers from internet and even printed out the gingham as I ran out of my own..


This is the box lid..

The letters are chipboard and I just painted them black..


Made a box to match..


This is the card...

New bird die and brick wall dies arrived..


Quite pleased with my sunflowers..


And the lady was very pleased when she picked it up..

Thanks so much for stopping by, I just had an e mail this morning to say 2 parcels have landed from Australia and I know what's in them so that's pretty exciting..
See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx













18 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely stunning, did make me smile though Chrissy, so typical to find just what we need after the fact, haha.xx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card and box Chrissy. I love sunflowers and your look fabulous.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Ray of sunshine here on your blog. Love the sunflowers, and matching box, sensational make as always xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and beautiful sunflowers,love your new dies and co-ordinating box-beautiful.
Carol x

Chris said...

Your sunflowers are gorgeous Chrissy, fabulous cards and your new dies look wonderful.
xx

CraftinGranny said...

OMG Chrissy, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! I can see why your lady loved it. Makes me think of cooler weather and fall. The box is as gorgeous as the card. Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Granny Carol

Margreet said...

Love your selfmade sunflowers, Chrissy. Beautiful card and matching box.
Enjoy your new goodies when they have arrived.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous set with the sunflowers Chrissy!! What a happy inspiration to see this morning! I love sunflowers and they look amazing on your design along with those pretty papers you've found!! I love it! HUGS

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... this is such a gorgeous card! Chrissy. Love the beautiful sunflowers you made. The sentiment and the box are stunning! :D

Diane said...

A beautiful sunflower card and box Chrissy.

Hugs Diane

Brenda said...

Beautiful! All the flowers play well together, but I think I like yours best.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card and box Chrissy

Bernadet said...

What a wonderful card Chrissy.
love your selmade flowers

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sunny and gorgeous card Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Wow this is a splash of sunshine. Don't you hate that! Finding them after the fact lol. But your flowers are perfect for the occasion!! I have a parcel coming soon too. Oh the joy of knowing there will be new craft stuff in the house!!

Sarah said...

No wonder she was pleased, those sunflowers are amazing!! xx

Words and Pictures said...

Sunflowers always lift the heart... I've just sent a bouquet of them to my best friend for her 50th (they're her favourites), and I wish I'd thought of making cards like these too. Fabulous!
Alison x

Pia S said...

So beautiful! I love how you used the new birds as part of the background, it’s a lovely detail and your sunflowers still get all the glory they deserve.