Followers

Friday, November 20, 2020

TIME FOR A KITTY..

 Hello everyone,

I have tag to share today for several challenges..


These very neat cats were stamped and they are from Ink Art Design..then coloured up with my oxide inks and sponge daubers..


My tag started off with an oxide ink sky and grass, water splattered and added a fence..


Then I stamped with a wooden stamp these big spots..


Added my birdhouse and bird die cut with my cuttlebug,. I find it embosses really well too..not so harsh and deep.



Added my string and the cats..


An arty look and really quite flat..




Added white highlights to the cats, fence and around the spots in the sky..


And there is my finished tag..


I had a lovely day with my Grandson, he looks after me like I'm 80 or something, which is real nice. .I love the, com'on Nana, as if I couldn't manage without him..[sigh]

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Cuttlebug Mania  [Must have a cat]

Show us your Pussy Cats  [Furrything Goes]

Tag Tuesday  [Pets]







20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very sweet, love the image and awesome colours...great post. have a great weekend. ♥ xx

Doreen said...

Love the cats Chrissy,a gorgeous tag.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy, those cats are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us again at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Enjoy being cared for by your grandson! Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute Chrissy
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Stunning tag and I love to see the making of.
So to read you enjoyed your day with your grandson!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Love this, its fabulous and the cat images are so real, what a gorgeous tag Chrissy.
Your grandson sounds like a wonderful young man, its so nice some still exist.xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous tag Chrissy, beautiful background and the cat stamps are lovely- hope they've not got designs on the bird though!
Glad you had a lovely time with your grandson, love that he 'looks after you'!
xx

Zoechaos said...

Now you know I love Cats so this tag had me right from the start. This trio are clearly delighted with the bird house so am hoping the bird has the last laugh as it flies off. A fantastic tag, so glad I popped by at the right time to see it. xoxo

*Vicki* said...

Always love the scenes you create Chrissy! This tag design is so sweet with your little kitties on it! Brilliantly done my friend! HUGS

pam said...

Fabulous tag Chrissy, love how you coloured them
Hugs Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag Chrissy and love the gorgeous cats,glad you enjoyed your day with your Grandson bless him
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous tag Chrissy and my favourite pets....Cats. I have always had cats, right from when I was a small child. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Gorgeous. Love how you created the scene
Claire

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful tag, love it. Anesha

Sarah said...

I am loving these tags Chrissy and this is yet another wonderful scene. I remember thinking how old my Grandma was when I was younger and how big the older kids at school were too!! xx

pinky said...

Chrissy that is absolutely brilliant. Those kitty cats look so at home in their garden. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday!

Sandra Wright. said...

Super Stamps, I love them..loving your tag too.
Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Tag Tuesday x

ike said...

Oh, that's so gorgeous. A wonderful background scene you made for the cool cats :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jannie said...

Your tag and coloring are purrrfect

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Brenda said...

Wow, the coloring on the cats is amazing! This is such a gorgeous tag.