Followers

Friday, December 18, 2020

TAG 100..WELL NEARLY.

 Hello everyone,

Tags, tags, and more tags...I cannot share the little ones tags  as I'm not organised for that just yet..but have this one..


Another sprayed background..gloss sprays.



And whipped up a tag..same colours but covered the green with the snow mounds..


Die cut a smaller circle than the last lot and made my moon with oxides and distress inks.


Die cut these trees, Tim Holtz I think but had no idea how to put them together, then realised days later that I had 2 of each tree...lol..and had the wrong ones glued together, never mind, they look alright.


There they are with the crunchy glittery snowy bottoms...


Added snowflakes...


Gold sentiment..but it was still lacking something, something to make it pop..



So I added a leaping deer and it just made it better..


I used a white pen to draw the shadows in...




And a dimension shot..


And there we go, all finished and I'm happy..

Thanks so much for stopping by..see you soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday  [anything goes or Christmas]






13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Wow, that leaping deer really finishs your tag off! Wonderful colours and I love the trees.
May I ask what you do with all those tags? Do you put them in a journal? Or do you send them as a postal card?

Have a great day!
xxx Margreet

Kath said...

More fabulous tags Chrissy.
Kath x

Janette said...

I love your tags Chrissy they are so arty, this is another beauty.xx

Chris said...

Wow!!! your tag is a work of art, love the trees, the golden moon adds atmosphere to your lovely snowy scene and the leaping deer is beautiful.
xx

pinky said...

This is definitely your new addiction Chrissy. Keep them coming!! Love this one, so atmospheric. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday xx

Lorraine said...

Oooh this is gorgeous. I love all your tags but this has to be one of my favourites.
Lorraine x

Sandra Wright. said...

A fantastic Tag..loving the background too.
Thank yoiu for coming over to play at Tag Tuesday.x
p.s. I have to say every time I visit your blog I have a chuckle at your blog header, isn't that mouse just the cutest little thing..

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable tag, and so many you now have created and all are gorgeous. xxx, Merry Christmas 🎄

Brenda said...

Another beauty! I love the way the trees look, and the colors are fabulous!

*Vicki* said...

Those evergreen trees turned out amazing I think! I love the bits of white/waterdrop background with those gloss sprays! It looks like snow! Beautifully done again my friend!

Carol S. said...

Stunning Chrissy. The design is amazing and the trees are just fabulous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Sarah said...

This is stunning, the deer is fantastic but those trees are the star of the show xx