Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2021

GIRL AND BIRDHOUSES..

 Hello everyone,

Saturday here and cloudy and cool just the way I like it so I'm off outside today and get some gardening done ready for the Winter..I will probably last an hour and then crawl inside and wonder again why I bother..😂

So today I'm sharing a card I made quite awhile ago now..it was after a weekend of colouring heaps and heaps of these gorgeous quirky images and and built a few cards, this one got left on the shelf, so she can come out today and play..


They are fabulous images to colour and really deserve to be bright and happy..


I remember the day of fussy cutting after colouring and had bowls of images..


Papers were in my stash, die cut the clouds,fence and bird, but everything else was fussy cut..


Glossed up her eyes and added a strip of paper inside, just a scrap I could not bin..
So there we go, thank you again for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Dawn T said...

She is gorgeous Chrissy. Lovely card.

Janette said...

Fabulous card Chrissy I love the gorgeous colours, so cheery. Hope the gardening went well and your not aching all over by this time xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the layers. Anesha x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love these quirky images and brilliant colouring
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant fun card Chrissy. She is quirky and cute too! Love the houses and flowers, all making a bright and cheerful card.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy this is definitely a quirky image but she is actually quite appealing love the fabulous colours and design, super make
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Bright and happy card Chrissy, love these stamps, as you say they are great to colour and they always make me smile! Just treated myself to some new ones and itching to have a play--- but not a lot of time at the moment, Marvin is seeing to that!!
xx

pam said...

Beautiful stamping and colouring Chrissy, love the colours.
Pam x

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the vibrancy

pinky said...

who wouldn't love this bright and cheerful card Chrissy!! Gorgeous wee scene. I hope you got all your gardening done!

Margreet said...

I so love these images by Janet Klein (have some myself too) and you made a fab card with it!
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

I love this jolly card Chrissy. Such cheerful colours xx

Brenda said...

This card just makes me smile! I love the Vera Lane images and your coloring is just perfect for her. I've been fighting with myself all day, trying to get out to do some weeding...so far, the weeds are winning.