Followers

Friday, April 23, 2021

BLOOMING BEAUTIES..

 Hello everyone,

After a year has gone by and in retirement I still say every week, yay, Friday, my day off..and that is today over here..Friday, my day off..which means I do not have to get dressed or go out or do anything I don't want to and it is a habit I cannot seem to get out of..so I may as well craft all day 😂

I'm sharing a card I made using a beautiful image from Gecko Galz and it is their challenge I'm entering called Blooming Beauties..


Not only a card I made a box too..inked the edges and distressed them a bit..


I really need some firmer cardstock for boxes..


I love this gorgeous vintage image, she is soft and serene..


She looks lovely, and the beautiful lace with roses and pearls is from my stash..



and I added sweetheart blossoms in pale peach and pink colours..


And done..

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm just going to slop around and do stuff so I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Gecko Galz [Blooming Beauties]  

A bit more time to craft  [anything goes]







11 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, so elegant.
Hope you enjoy your day off....sorry, couldn't resist it haha.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

A "me" day sounds just perfect and why not! Absolutely gorgeous vintage card and image love all the distressed edges and gorgeous flowers
Carol x

Chris said...

So glad you're still loving your retirement Chrissy...and enjoying your 'days off'! :D
A beautiful vintage style card, the image is lovely as are the flowers - the box is gorgeous too.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

A stunning card Chrissy and love the vintage feel. Love all the beautiful detail. I use 300gsm for my boxes. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs. Carol S.xxxx

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the idea of a crafting Friday. Super project

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, always love your creations and colours are gorgeous. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy I so love the vintage look that image is awesome the flower display is stupendous, to have a matching box is the icing on the cake, excellent work
hugs
lorraine x

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Gecko Galz with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Gecko Galz
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

pam said...

Stunning set Chrissy, love the card and box
Pam x

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous image and that lace is absolutely a perfect match. I love that you did the matching box. Happy retirement anniversary!