Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

LITTLE MONSTER..DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON and this week our charming hostess is Brenda and her theme this week is.. Use a monster - or Monster sized images, anything BIG..

For my project I found this freebie in my files and I think he is so cute..just not sure where he came from as I'm the worst file keeper in the world..sorry..




Coloured this cute little guy with my markers and splattered him with red ink..


Chose my papers and detail stuff from my scrap box..and leftover box..


And made my layers and glued everything down...


A bit of dimension but will still go through the mail..


A close up..


Card standing up, an A5 card, quite big..


So there we go.. thank you so much for dropping in and if you get some time to play with your  monsters pop on over HERE  and link your projects up..


See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Margreet said...

Great card with that cute monster. Love that you splattered with red. Pretty papers and fab details!
xxx Margreet

Crafting Queen said...

Great card,love the cute image. Anesha

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, aww he is darling and so colourful, what a fabulous designed card.xx

Chris said...

He's a real cutie Chrissy and so beautifully coloured. Fabulous design, love the layers and bright bold colours.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the cute monster and all your scrap embellishments
Carol x

Pia S said...

The cutest monster, lovely layers and colorful design!

Kate said...

Your card is so fun, Chrissy!! The little monster is darling and the elements you've added to your card are fabulous!

MiamiKel said...

OH how cute, Chrissy! Nothing scary about this cutie - he's beautifully colored and I love how much you got ON the card! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Well that is one cute monster, love the reds and green looks great. xx

Dawn T said...

Really gorgeous Chrissy. An awesomely cute card.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, that little monster is so cute.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

First Chrissy, I must thank you for the kind message you left me on my blog. Feeling a lot better now, so just trying to catch up!
Love this fun card and he is to cute to be scary!! Great design too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

JanR said...

Such a cute monster! Especially loving the ink splatters!

chrissy xx said...

He might be a monster! But, he's so darn cute.
FABulous colours and design Chrissy.
LOve all your embellishments.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

This is absolutely adorable, sorry I mean really really scary lol. I love it Chrissy!!

Imke said...

What a cute Monster Card, Chrissy !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

He is absolutely a darling monster, I love the way you have colored him and the fab embellies!

Sarah said...

What a cute monster and the red splatters look fabulous. A fab design Chrissy xx