Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2021

ALL IN BLUE..

 Hello everyone,

My Mother often told me to " Be careful what you wish for"  and have found myself occasionally wishing, then stopping myself, but yesterday I said out loud, oh,I wish the heavens would open and give us rain and get cold, well, this morning I'm COLD and it is raining..and that's a fact..

So let's not think about wishing cause it gets scary sometimes and lets do card making..


This is how it all started, I made some flowers [the buds] with my dies and fished out some blue flowers from my stash and made this little spray..


Unfortunately, I made it way up there in the top corner of my work space and had not glued it together [Duh!]


But it found it's way in one piece onto my card...


Lots of dimension going on too...


I ripped the papers to expose the navy card stock underneath...


Added some tiny envelopes that I had stamped, fussy cut out and inked..and a Bee..




Then made the box [more dimension] 


Card inside the box...


Card and box together...



And a side view..

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by, and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





12 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy and I love abit of torn paper, its always a stunning look in my book, the flowers are very pretty, love it.
Hope you have a lovely 'cool' crafting day, the sun will shine tomorrow..xx

Margreet said...

You don't always have to listen to your mother......
Wonderful set with the beautiful flower arrangement. Great to show the backside of the fab papers. Those envelopes and the bee are lovely details.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Mothers are always right Chrissy lol! Stunning card and box love the beautiful blue flowers,little envelopes and the little Bee
Carol x

Carol S. said...

I've tried to send you some of the storms we have had over the last few days!!
We are dry at the moment but supposed to have more overnight tonight!
Gorgeous card and box Chrissy. Love the posy of beautiful flowers and one of my favourite things, a bit of paper tearing. Stunning and a box to match.
Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Sarah said...

That is most definitely a "Mother" saying Chrissy, I find myself saying it and think oh my God I am turning into my Mum!! Anyway, your card and companion box are gorgeous, that little posy looks wonderful and the navy looks very classy xx

Tracey T said...

This is beautiful, Chrissy. Love the matching box and your floral arrangement is gorgeous. Not much chance of us going too long without rain here and 20 degrees F is hot! xx

Dawn T said...

stunning bouquet Chrissy. Love the dark blue flowers paired with the die cut layered flowers.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful spray of flowers and my mum always said blue is a sign of peace...your card is peaceful. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy this is so beautiful both the box and card what amazing detail those flowers look amazing and of course you have used my favourite colour
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

Absolutely stunning Chrissy, now I'm off to wish for the winning lottery numbers lol

Brenda said...

This entire card is beautiful, but I have to say my favorite part is the rip. I'm just a shabby girl at heart.