Followers

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

GREEN AND GREY WORKS..

 Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well and happy, I've finally got into my craftroom for a play and I managed to get done so many projects, I'm so happy to get ahead after such a lull..of course I cannot share just yet, but can share that green and grey work..


I started with patterned vellum I found in one of the drawers, gosh I bought this when I first started crafting about 12 years ago..


After I die cut these cut frames in black card stock, I smooshed over some Nuvo mousse in yellow, which didn't do a great deal..


So moved to the green and got what I wanted...


Nice...


Then cut a multitude of leaves, flowers, flower centers which I coloured and glued them together, which I find so relaxing and pleasant..


So bunched them altogether and started building cards in which I made 4..and had a few leftovers..


Striped background was in order, not too busy and added a touch of elegance..


And there they are...but needed sentiments..


So went with Birthday...seem to be the most popular..

So there we go, very happy with these for my stash..

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Crafters Castle [Anything goes]



  


11 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy.xx

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Chrissy. I'm too involved in just making without doing step by steps but so appreciate seeing yours. Very inspiring.

Chris said...

Green and grey certainly does work Chrissy- these birthday cards are beautiful-fabulous frames and flowers, the striped background sets them off perfectly.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful cards love the frames and your beautiful die-cut flowers look perfect against the striped background
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy I do love your word 'smooshed' , lol, I will have to try and remember that, I love that you have used vellum I, like you, have had some in my stash for many moons yet unused, this is why I so enjoy visiting you, I get to see not only gorgeous makes but some great inspiration, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy and love the designs. The frames and flowers are gorgeous. Love and big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great colours, great cards and fabulous flowers, what else could one ask for. xx

pinky said...

Amazing process and beautiful outcome Chrissy. Loving the striped papers too.

Ellen said...

Great cards, very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Squdge said...

Such a beautiful set of birthday cards, and I am glad you are feeling productive again.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com